Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: mk2 v6 install wiring guide completed!

added to the downloads section..(2nd from top)..6.6Mb..
    nice one woodster..:thumbsup:

Excellent write up, but it's for the 3sfe!!, i am an idiot and i have a 3sge HELP
    just kidding, thanks Paul

Just read it :thumbsup: , he is sooo good to us Mk2 boys almost makes me think he has a secret yearning for one :shhh: lol

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    you're welcome chaps...ive tried to include as many 3s-ge references as possible,its all pretty easy once you get into it anyhow....thanks go to nik for hosting and generally being a good egg.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

nice work paul! this sure is gonna come in handy!

Ahhh!!This is a god send.Mr woods,your effort is much appreciated,as lot of work(time)as obviously been put into doing this guide for us D.I.Yers.

Many thanks from all of us.

regards
    sie

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    no probs chaps,it was a lot of work but if it helps you DIY'ers then its all good,just remember the guide ISNT vehicle specific and there are definately differences,but ive tried to explain the function of each wire as well as its location,that should help.

Nik: theres a wire to add to the write up,its to do with the temp gauge bit ive already mentioned.If you could add this that would be great matey....

The earthing wire for the mk2 temp gauge is in the engine bay fusebox and sometimes its brown instead of the usual W/B toyota earth colour,simply earth this brown wire and also the W/B wire in the engine bay fusebox and the gauge will work.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

new version number v1.1 now uploaded.
    Last edited by nik; 30-12-2006 at 16:17.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345