Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: mk3 v6 on the cards shortly

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

mk3 v6 on the cards shortly

ive been contacted by a chap who is very keen to own the UK's first mk3 V6,the project will be happening later on next year....quite looking forward to tackling that one!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

aaaaawesome!

Think about what you've achieved here for a moment Paul - to be contacted by random folk to undertake pioneering work...enjoy that moment right there :clap: :clap: :shades:

never really thought about it that way before,i suppose its pretty cool.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Wow. Your name is familiar amongst the mr2 world. Congrats. We will get a nice walktrough i hope? Anu concerns about this swap?

Nice one paul ! You know my views on this idea so top result fella !

aye sam a nice result indeed,oh yeah shorty nice walkthrough as per usual...im expecting a few tricky hurdles but this is my kung-fu lol

wow you madman.... who's the nutter who's decided for this? I can't see it being easy as I've seen the work that has gone into rogues 3s-GTE mk3 project! Should be awesome once its finished though :thumbsup:

cant say at the moment mate....yeah ive seen rogues 3s mk3,cant say it looked that hard in swap terms to be honest,a piece of the cake as borat would say.

From what it sounded quite a lot of work went into it, but I guess its no v8 mk1 :D

i cast my eye over it at jae2005,nowt out of the ordinary really...there will be less space for the v6 which is going to be a challenge,bring it on.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast