Well today was finally the big day, Warmed the car up on the drive with no problems, Drive the car there and left the car at the garage, came back and the tester had aborted the test :cry: . Temp gauge was in the middle the whole time but the overflow pipe on the expansion tank was bubbling away like crazy.

I have re checked the cap on the expansion tank and it is definately piped correctly ie the pipe from the pressure cap goes into the expansion tank and is submerged into the fluid.

I have a new pressure cap and expansion tank cap on order.
I will also be whiping the thermostat off tomorrow to check it is orientated correctly.

There is no evidence of a failed headgasket from the exhaust, and engine runs really sweet.

Any other things to check? Air lock in system maybe? I dont undersand, I have ran the engine up to temp loads of times, all be it stationary and not under load, but not a whisper of a problem.

On a more positive note I was getting about 11psi on the boost gauge so no problems there. Today was the first time I have driven a turbo car and I like it :hehe:. LOTS!

retest next saturday (if I can fix the problem)