Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: MR2big’s, MR2 Mk2 Auto ..V6.. 1-MZ.. Flappy Paddle

I absolutely love those wheels, what are they exactly?? best looking MR2 I've ever seen, looks just right

Pending
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbe View Post
    This is just one astonishing build, the machined parts are just incredible.
    Thank you Garbe, I have still got lots of things to do :icon_biggrin:

Quote Originally Posted by briweekes View Post
    I absolutely love those wheels, what are they exactly?? best looking MR2 I've ever seen, looks just right
    Work Split rims VS-XX 17" rim. 17x8 offset 35 and 17x9 offset 35 114.3 5h

With Toyo Proxes T1R Tyres: Front 215 x 40 and Rear 255x 40

I can see this thread fine on tapatalk but on my pc it keeps coming up with a strange message "you can not access this page as the content cannot be displayed" very strange.

Good work on the alloy bits and this is one stunning car even the photos do not do this car justice, you have to see it in the flesh to soak in all the little details and one off parts.

Pending
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtigger View Post
    I can see this thread fine on tapatalk but on my pc it keeps coming up with a strange message "you can not access this page as the content cannot be displayed" very strange.

I am having the same problem, but if I hit the page refresh button it then displays.

I might have to clear my old Internet files.

Anyhow I been meaning to ask you about Santa pod, what times did you get?

Did you get out of third gear?

Michael

Once got it into 4th for about a nano second before going through the trap, best of the day was a 14 second at 107mph, just couldn't get traction plus it tried to swop ends and bunny hop when I gave it the beans the first time of the line, so shit me up a bit.

Next time I'm going to just floor it and short change straight to second gear as first can hit the rev limiter before you've gone 4 yards, what I need is a stinking hot day like today rather than the damp we had that day, then the track will be uber sticky.

Pending
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtigger View Post
    Once got it into 4th for about a nano second before going through the trap, best of the day was a 14 second at 107mph, just couldn't get traction plus it tried to swop ends and bunny hop when I gave it the beans the first time of the line, so shit me up a bit.

Next time I'm going to just floor it and short change straight to second gear as first can hit the rev limiter before you've gone 4 yards, what I need is a stinking hot day like today rather than the damp we had that day, then the track will be uber sticky.
    It would be nice to hit Santa pod on a hot dry day, hopefully next time I go I will have the supercharger fitted and give it a couple runs.

I am off to the ring in Germany this coming weekend with the car, that should be interesting

Michael

one thing i must do is go to the ring that james may loves so much lol.

it would be good to go up against a supercharged v6 with the 2gr im going to the next japshow in september booked time off work for jae then going driving round the coast and then back to santa pod will definately give it the beans the next time.

you take care of that car i dont want to hear its been into the armco at the ring its just to nice a car to thrash to death.

from one michael to another michael.

Pending
    TRAX Power and Style Awards Silverstone 4th of September

Congratulations, your car has been chosen to be displayed at this years Power and Style Awards in association with Yokohama. TRAX Team
    :icon_biggrin: V6 on display

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/2010/01/0...g-mr2-v6-1-mz/
    :icon_biggrin:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: well done

Pending
    It should be a bit of fun, probably the last show of the season for me.
    Michael

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast