Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My latest interior mods!

My latest interior mods!

Just spent a bit of my evening painting the glovebox!! the results are really stunning, it looks as new!! :mrgreen:

http://goldy.biz//mr2/interior/DSC00138.JPG

.....However this was just to finish off the glove box mounted stereo
    http://goldy.biz//mr2/interior/DSC00145.JPG

..... so I could mount my greddy airfuel ratio meter in the space (not yet wired in though)
    http://goldy.biz//mr2/interior/DSC00141.JPG

..... and whilst the interior was out i've installed the safc2 as well, which is finally all workin apart from my crappy throttle position sensor!

Its all starting to look like the control centre for a factory or something!! .... Bring on the supercharger =P~ :twisted:

hey goldy, it all looks nice and discreet, that a/f gauge is nice. what did you paint the glovebox with?..
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Cheers adam...
    the glovebox was painted with halfrauds matt black bumper paint. Its come up better than I expected, the colour match is almost perfect with the original! The AF gauge is a second hand greddy unit, its not wired in yet so its just decoration at the mo :? ...

It all needs little bits finishing off here and there as I keep scratching paint off my centre console every time I take it apart!!
    Last edited by Goldy; 19-12-2005 at 00:35.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    looking well smart goldy.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Hrms cheers chaps... i've just been told by the multitude on anyother forum.... that the gauge in the middle looks stupid, the stereo in the glovebox is a danger to society and my aluminium plate looks shoddy :cry:

lol... well i like it :-\"

goldy as long as u like it dont worry what others think ! I like the MK1 where most of my mates drives evos and type rs' and I have never once been tempted (well maybe once by a dirt cheap evo 3) to shy away from the MK1 and even though I bought an ST205 its never done it for me like the MK1 ! If everyone did the same (see other forums) then it would be a dull world of cars and no progress would ever be made ! Keep it up fella !

Lol aye I probably wouldn't be trying to fit a supercharger on one of the strangest engines toyota ever made if I listened to the majority \\:D/

Nope which is why your more than welcome in here fella as free thinking is encouraged not shat on in here !

Here, here
    I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars.
    The rest I just squandered.
    George Best

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    yes but he owns a mk2,remind me again why we let him stay here? :D

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast