PDA

View Full Version : COR Wiring

Paff
20-05-2007, 19:05
I know I'ven seen somewhere before about the cor wiring into a mk1 and thought I'd printed the bloody thing out but now can't find it, can anyone point me in the right direction or let me know where to wire all the bloody piddly wires upto before I go nuts spending hours searching for it.

Cheers
Paff

Shorty
20-05-2007, 22:28
Isn`t that in the wiring guide? Not sure and would be nice if anyone could clarify as i soon will need it myself:)

Jiff Lemon
20-05-2007, 22:36
Its in the V6 write up paff; Its the only thing I used so it must be in there!

Paff
21-05-2007, 00:27
ah ok, is that pauls original writeup then as printed it out ages ago but my be missing a couple of pages if thats the case.

Will be updating my build thread soon but tis one of the things left to sort before I can run the bloody thing

Garbe
21-05-2007, 00:34
I'm pretty sure paul said that you now wire up the engine to the original mk1 core.

OlberJ
21-05-2007, 09:50
Aye, methinks that's right too.

Paff
21-05-2007, 13:42
ok I can go with that :) altho I have the camry one sitting in the car so was just gonna use that.

Either way I'm gonna need to know what to connect to what so is anyone able to help me out, would really like to try n get most of the wiring sorted today, I must add to that Podge is actually being a savior and is attempting it for me. This really is a combined project now but its great to have all clubbing together for the first SW mk1.6

Paul Woods
22-05-2007, 07:41
yeah you wire up to the original mk1 COR,no need for the camry one as previously thought.

If you need any help with the COR just ask matey.

Jiff Lemon
22-05-2007, 08:41
yeah you wire up to the original mk1 COR,no need for the camry one as previously thought.

Sssssssshhhhhh!! Don't tell people that or no one gets the pleasure of hacking the dash apart to get the camry COR!

Bloody hell, first the Torque converter secret is let out of the bag, now the COR, before long you'll tell everyone the quick method of doing the driveshaft ballache!

Paff
22-05-2007, 09:29
I bloody wish he would tell me that one Jiff, wasting far to much time playing with the fuckin balls :)

Paul Woods
22-05-2007, 19:46
never!!! i'll take the ballache secret to the grave! :)

On that note ive got the ballache JAE tournament all sorted,i shall be timekeeping and judging and prize giving to the winner but wont be taking part (unfair advantage!) ,heres how it'll work,gloves on,balls on the rack (oer!) GO! first one to successfully rebuild a CV and then down a bottle of beer proceeds to the next round :)

OlberJ
22-05-2007, 19:48
Sounds a larf.

What's the next round? lol

Infact we need a whole weekend of games. New thread time!

Paff
23-05-2007, 07:54
How about a tag team effort on the cv's. I can do the beer bit but will end up throwing balls around when they piss me off :) Podge doesn't drink and is good at putting the joints together so could work well.