PDA

View Full Version : Group buy on Camry Flywheels

Zip
26-04-2007, 06:54
Im in talks down here with a company that Custom makes flywheels and i might be able to get a deal from them if i get enough interest from here.

I need a minimum of 5 flywheels but 10 or more is what im really after.

So if you would like to state your name and chances of you buying one it would be great :thumbsup:

I dont have a Price at the moment but im getting one soon, I just ahve to get the quote for them because they needed to know what the use for the flywheel would be.

Paul Woods
26-04-2007, 07:05
sounds interesting zip,problem is the cost would need to be less than £50GBP shipped as thats all it costs us at the moment to get a working flywheel sorted out...thanks to mr fourveesix,but it might be a better option for folk in OZ?

Zip
26-04-2007, 07:07
Ill have to see.

Im not sure how much they weight(tis a light weight flywheel ive asked about) but ill have to see what the shipping costs will be once i know the weight.

Ill have a look around for some cheap shipping methords aswell :)

Fuck my spellings bad lol

I just send off an email to a fright company asking for a quote. i said between 3-8 kilos a flywheel, is that about right?

Zip
26-04-2007, 07:39
Ok using Australia post:
http://ocuk.blighter.net/imageuploader/files/9/postage.JPG
Prices in AUD

I am still contacting othe Frieght companys though :)

OlberJ
26-04-2007, 08:57
Can we have these for both setups, Turbo box and NA box?

Zip
26-04-2007, 09:00
I thought they were only one flavour though :eh: ?

Im sure i could get them to make them in both flavours if there is a difference between the 2 :)

Can someone point out the differnce please:)