PDA

View Full Version : Styleauto kit

superchargedsam
07-03-2007, 09:51
Ok thanks to richard at car trans the spare MK1 is going to the mould makers as is the bodykit if i can fit it in. This means that next week the moulds will start production for the style autokit so just need to know if anyone on here is interested in the kit so I can start to look at numbers to get a batch made up to start with. First kit is going to shugs and then have 6 interested parties on the kit. If your interested in the kit please just pop your interest on here so I can start to make figures ready for production.

Cheers

SS

Barronmr
07-03-2007, 10:06
don't suppose you could post pics or links, forgot what the kit looks like:thumbsup: .

jasper
07-03-2007, 10:14
Have you got any idea of he price yet Sam?

superchargedsam
07-03-2007, 10:20
Luke not yet but will see what I can find for ya.

Jasper not sure yet as gotta factor in the development costs as well as actual production costs. Once I have full costs I will speak to Nik about official advert on here and become an affiliate. I am hoping the cost of the full kit will come in under an original shipped and landed kit. The kit will hopefully keep bodyshop costs down as fit will be much better than before and finish good so less prep on it required for final fit and spray. Also with this kit there will be at some point the option of wider arches for the rear and full front GF wings with wider arch already built in. Anything o stop the rust monster eating our cars!

Paul Woods
07-03-2007, 19:16
sam im interested in a rear bumper section when the time comes,for lily,always liked the styleauto rear...so i'll be chopping the centre out and widening it to fit her.

Shugsta
07-03-2007, 19:56
Great news on the progress Sam :thumbsup: Will you also be producing the Lodge engine cover?

superchargedsam
08-03-2007, 00:10
Shugs sorry not replied to your PM yet but will do ASAP, have just been and collected the lodge lid and now fitted it to the car ready to go up along with the SC cover but am thinking the lodge one will be easier to mould but then what do I know!

Sorry for the waffle Shugs but in answer to question yes and having looked at it agatonight actually quite like it as its lower than I remebered! Lodge will have to have the first one of them though as I promised him!

Jim-SR
08-03-2007, 19:27
id be interested in just a front bumper if the price is right, and if its possible to just want one part of it? not so keen on the rest of it, but i hate the standard front bumper, and theyre so flimsy. my front valance is a bit dodgy, so figure might as well get a whole bumper for it, and this one is one of the nicest around imo :)

Shugsta
08-03-2007, 20:00
Shugs sorry not replied to your PM yet but will do ASAP, have just been and collected the lodge lid and now fitted it to the car ready to go up along with the SC cover but am thinking the lodge one will be easier to mould but then what do I know!

Sorry for the waffle Shugs but in answer to question yes and having looked at it agatonight actually quite like it as its lower than I remebered! Lodge will have to have the first one of them though as I promised him!

That's more good news mate. Don't worry about the PM. You've answerd one of my questions with this thread now anyway :thumbsup: Besides, I'm sure you won't know the answer to the other until your man has had a chance to assess the job now that it's in front of him. If nobody else has, dibs please on the next lodge lid after lodge's lodge lid lol Try sayin' that after Pims o'clock at JAErotflmao

robwsurf
08-03-2007, 20:31
I m deffinantly interested in the full kit how much will it be?

superchargedsam
08-03-2007, 20:36
Sorry Rob no pricing as of yet, as soon as I have pricing I will post it up in the affiliates section with the compulsort TB big members discount!