PDA

View Full Version : Camry Car swap

superchargedsam
01-03-2007, 09:13
Right guys have been driving my V6 camry saloon for about a month now and absolutly love it and have decided I am always gonna have a car like this for daily commute as its soooo relaxing to drive but still has easy ooomph on the motorway.

Anyway car specs as follows
K reg roughtly 148K on the clocks FULL service history stamped and a lot of toyota stamps as well. Car is more or less mint with just a bit of cracking to passanger front seat.

What I am ideally after is a similar spec and serviced estate as I have a pair of Boxers and move a lot of engine parts and it would make more sense to have this over my current saloon. So if anyone buys a decent estate in similar spec and condition and servicing I would be up for a swap. Needs to ideally also have FSH and similar miles so I can keep the servicing up and see it run for years to come as a superb work horse, and will also add LPG and a decent stereo at that point

If anyone has the estate version they havent started to break yet get in tocuh and we can go from there.

Cheers

Sam

superchargedsam
01-03-2007, 10:09
oh trust me I love this auto driving, I have done 50k in my SC in 30 months and my back and legs know about it! Its really just gonna be for taking the dogs out as ordered one of these for work:

http://www.mossrosemotors.co.uk/moss_rose_nissan/navara.html

And now means the GT4 is going to be weekend car again as Mrs loves it so she doesnt mind me using that! commuting into cardiff city centre very day then doing a 400 mile round trip to see a client needs something comfy and relaxing and the camry is perfik! Plus the dogs tend to get quite messy when they go as you can imagine with a pair of boxers so wouldnt mind them just jumping in the back of the camry, also no one is likely to want to nick one when I leave it on the edge of the woods while out with dogs, plus imagaine how eas second hand spares are to get for them! win win situation!

biteme
01-03-2007, 10:19
Cancel the Nissan and get a 535d MSport Estate you pansy!

superchargedsam
01-03-2007, 10:23
yeah but if some arse wipe pisses me off in traffic with the nissan I can just drive over thier car in the nissan! also I cold get the nissan, a new racing quad and a new road bike for the same price as the beemer! After going out in yours its tempting but think my licence would be in the hands of the police within a week of ownership thats for sure! every set of lights would become like the start of santapod in the beemer just to feel the acceleration all the time!

biteme
01-03-2007, 10:29
And this is talking your self out of it then? :)

superchargedsam
01-03-2007, 10:31
lol! Ok if you can find me a brand new 535D msport estate with bluetooth and satnav and full leather and crusie control for £25k I will have one for sure!

biteme
01-03-2007, 10:36
So will I!

You should look for a 535d MSport Estate with the Media Pack. That'll be you sorted!

Hold it's price better than the Nissan too ;)