PDA

View Full Version : for the attention of the welsh posse!!

lodgeman
03-02-2007, 18:54
hi chaps, i am after a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge favour please? there are beer tokens involved. !!:hidesbehi i have bought a sherwood toning car but i cant get to pick it up for a few weeks>:[ so could one of you pick it up and keep it until i can pick it up? it is not mot,d or taxed but is driveable.
details are here!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290076987169&rd=1&rd=1

i normally would,nt ask for help its just the guy i work with is on holiday for two weeks and i am covering for him , which means no days off till near the end of feb!! i will obviously cover any costs involved! and extra to cover storage etc! this will be the base for the beams project !! i offered this guy £450 off ebay for this car and he never answered my emails!! :rofl:

Shorty
03-02-2007, 19:06
Holy crap. 180 for an mk1..... Damn you Ukers getting things cheap!!!

Paff
03-02-2007, 19:15
Would love to help ya mate but I just don't have any space. Will have a word with my mate and if his folks are ok with it might be able to put it on his farm, can't promise tho :(

superchargedsam
03-02-2007, 19:17
hmmm Al just PMd ya ref the other thing we were discussing but if it gets desperate might be able to make room for it but will need a hoog sort out first or it will be divorce at dawn !

lodgeman
03-02-2007, 19:25
i dont want to cause anyone any grief! or divorces!!!!:rofl: well unless they want to !

Marksman
03-02-2007, 19:29
Argh, that's crappy timing for you, I've just cut up my trailer ramps (to make extensions for the trailer itself so MK1 actually fit's it properly...) When does it need collecting Lodge and how long would you need it storing for?

O.S.

Shorty
03-02-2007, 19:29
i dont want to cause anyone any grief! or divorces!!!!:rofl: well unless they want to !

TwoBrutal or not TwoBrutal? If a divorce is necessary to save an mk1, then be it:thumbsup:

lodgeman
03-02-2007, 19:43
Argh, that's crappy timing for you, I've just cut up my trailer ramps (to make extensions for the trailer itself so MK1 actually fit's it properly...) When does it need collecting Lodge and how long would you need it storing for?

O.S.
i am trying to get in contact with him at the moment! i have paid but just waiting for reply!!

Marksman
03-02-2007, 19:47
OK mate. Options seem to include me getting my arse in gear and finishing the trailer (difficult but not impossible) or splashing £30 and renting a trailer for the day and going to get it. I'd get shot if I brought another one home at the moment but just maybe as it's You Lyn will grant a pass, but maybe not. I could certainly drop it somewhere local-ish if we can find somewhere to keep it.

Cheers,

Owen.

podge
03-02-2007, 22:21
sorry al im up to the gills with cars at the mo and this is only ten minuits from me

lodgeman
03-02-2007, 23:50
no problems podge! just got this message from the guy!

as soon as possible. we are moving very shortly and need to empty the garage.give me a ring on 0790******

there is a possibility of sorting something out on tuesday, will try and find a van/car/trailer

podge
04-02-2007, 01:47
cool while your down call in you can give me a hand fit my new kitchen ;)

Marksman
04-02-2007, 08:14
Offer still stands that I could rent a trailer and go and get it for you...

O.S.