PDA

View Full Version : The "what shall i do with Mutley?" thread...

Stu
12-11-2006, 19:55
Just so every-one knows, Mutley, is the name that Miss.Pitstop (Emma) has given to Pauls old Mk1.5, which i now own :thumbsup:

Ideas on colours, body modifications and anything else that any-one has for Mutley...

My idea being, that the car is currently in the bodyshop having work done to it...the modifications will be kept secret until JAE 2007, where it will have its grand un-veiling!!!!

Miss.Pitstop
12-11-2006, 20:01
hmm............
i have a few ideas...lol :twisted: :whistle:

Miss.Fit
12-11-2006, 20:42
:blowup:

Miss.Pitstop
12-11-2006, 21:22
bbq for jae?......

floss
12-11-2006, 22:08
lmfao

hmmmmmmmm let me drive it it wont last long

adamh
12-11-2006, 22:11
Just so every-one knows, Mutley, is the name that Miss.Pitstop (Emma) has given to Pauls old Mk1.5, which i now own :thumbsup:

Ideas on colours, body modifications and anything else that any-one has for Mutley...

My idea being, that the car is currently in the bodyshop having work done to it...the modifications will be kept secret until JAE 2007, where it will have its grand un-veiling!!!!

whats the current spec on the motor stu?

harryh
12-11-2006, 22:42
mk2 wing mirrors rather then the 'orrible things on it
keep the front bumper/spolier
loose the door speakers (ouch)
keep it red - but spray behind the number plate to remove the last glimsp of monkey puke yellow
a wooden plank with spikes faceing upwards as a seat (will be an improvment on the ones in it)
vacuum out the dog hairs
SS manifold, whopping big turbo
Water injection and or rs200 room mounted intercooler.
back end Eurosport rear spoiler

Loui
12-11-2006, 22:59
A great whacking bottle of NOS LMAO

Goldy
12-11-2006, 23:51
Paint it pink?

Paul Woods
13-11-2006, 06:55
if i had her back id restore to how she was.....minus the door speakers and seats.

OlberJ
13-11-2006, 11:01
Viper stripes. Definitely.

Paff
13-11-2006, 12:46
Whats wrong with the door speakers and seats then Paul :poke2:

rotflmao

halim.matin
13-11-2006, 12:59
GT stripes

halim.matin
13-11-2006, 13:00
OR Black, with a row of red pulsating LEDs on the front nose cone!!!

Paul Woods
13-11-2006, 17:24
Whats wrong with the door speakers and seats then Paul

not two of my better decisions shall we say paff :)

Stu
14-11-2006, 00:36
the seats and door cards are gone lol

mind you so has all the interior !

still don't know if im going to change the colour.

a few people my be suprized at what ive have in mind for the engine :hehe:

also in half a mind to drop the engine out,but again not sure yet

Stu
14-11-2006, 00:40
whats the current spec on the motor stu?

very standard,still has the cat !

But is also very quiet,caqn hardly hear it running :thumbsup: which is nice for a change lol

Stu
14-11-2006, 00:49
mk2 wing mirrors rather then the 'orrible things on it
back end Eurosport rear spoiler

not sure about the mirrors i quite like them at the moment lol

ive been looking at changing the spoiler and i do like the eurosport one,and thinking of changing lights at the back as well ,again pauls work of art is great but maybe its in need of a little change, i may even lose the spoiler all together

harryh
14-11-2006, 00:53
where are you going with the interior then - is it staying stripped ?

mirrors - at least lose th ebig bolts sticking into the car then

Seats - what about rome red leather mk3's

adamh
14-11-2006, 08:59
arggghhh! loose the spolier, that thing gives me sexual pleasure!.. if you do out it matey theres a home on the south coast fer it :-)

oooo exciting plans on the engine then :poke2: was curious as to wether there is still a ct26a plumbed in

wangan_x
14-11-2006, 11:33
oooooo.... pick me pick me...

I think you should save up some money... and ship it to me house for christmas...

biteme
14-11-2006, 12:30
yeah lol make it left hand drive and send it to him :p

wangan_x
14-11-2006, 12:35
keep it RHD and send it to me...

thats two votes...

Miss.Fit
14-11-2006, 13:00
OR Black, with a row of red pulsating LEDs on the front nose cone!!!

I've got one of those he can have!! came fitted on mine!!!:banghead:

Rowdan
14-11-2006, 14:47
Stu, I've got a 'eurosport spoiler' you can swap for beer tokens if you like. It's thar lovely shade of mk1 pink....not penelope pink, just not red any more pink lol.

Stu
14-11-2006, 19:18
Stu, I've got a 'eurosport spoiler' you can swap for beer tokens if you like. It's thar lovely shade of mk1 pink....not penelope pink, just not red any more pink lol.

:jump: yes please :jump: pm me let me know what you want for it ! :thumbsup:

Stu
14-11-2006, 19:44
I've got one of those he can have!! came fitted on mine!!!:banghead:

so funny nearly crashed when you turned it on lol :afro:

Stu
14-11-2006, 19:54
where are you going with the interior then - is it staying stripped ?

mirrors - at least lose th ebig bolts sticking into the car then

Seats - what about rome red leather mk3's

not sure yet harry the interior is out to check for rot,going to put the interior out of penelope for now as it mint

Miss.Pitstop
14-11-2006, 23:13
stu...are you going for Mr.Woods title...post whore??? tut tut...such spamming! really admin, sort him out!.....

adamh
14-11-2006, 23:14
was just guessing he could only handle one quesy at a time :whistle: :)

Miss.Pitstop
14-11-2006, 23:15
hehehehehe...yeah, stu can't handle more than one thing at a time....it's a man thing...so i'm told...lol

adamh
14-11-2006, 23:25
yep, men can only handle limited things,.. wimen on the other hand...are talented :mrgreen: :angel:

Miss.Pitstop
14-11-2006, 23:28
tis true....and at least women can spell...cough cough...w o m e n...lol

Paul Woods
15-11-2006, 06:20
while men can only handle one thing at a time at least we do that one thing in superb detail rather than leaving 10 things you attempt at once unfinished! :)

come on menfolk everywhere,unite and put these missing ribs in their place :hidesbehi

nik
15-11-2006, 06:35
i can see this spiraling into another men vs wimin thread..! (cool)

wangan_x
15-11-2006, 07:06
while men can only handle one thing at a time at least we do that one thing in superb detail rather than leaving 10 things you attempt at once unfinished! :)

come on menfolk everywhere,unite and put these missing ribs in their place :hidesbehi

tis true.... as i heard

a woman is a computer screen with fifty eleven windows open at once, where a man finishes one window closes it opens another window closes it...

Paul Woods
15-11-2006, 07:07
maybe we should just uninstall them then lol

wangan_x
15-11-2006, 07:12
ouch... now thats just not nice.... funny but not nice

jasper
15-11-2006, 08:32
Don't get me started.....

Having a spot of trouble at the mo with Nikki as she's been tidying again. Trouble is, this means that everything goes into a big pile in the spare room and then covered in a sheet, never to be seen again.

I left it out for a reason, because I need it ASAP! Then I have to spend an age dragging everything out to get what I need because no matter when it's thrown on to the pile, it's always at the bottom....

Bloody women!

jasper
15-11-2006, 08:33
tis true.... as i heard

a woman is a computer screen with fifty eleven windows open at once, where a man finishes one window closes it opens another window closes it...
..and they crash once a month....

Miss.Pitstop
15-11-2006, 08:54
:eek2:

I cannot believe what i have just read!!!
You lot are unbelievable!...(and not in a good sense!)
1. you still seem unable to spell the word women correctly...
2. I would love to know this "one thing" that you do so well...i know the one thing that all women do well...it's called "faking it"!
3.if we didn't tidy up your mess...it would never get done!
4. Just ask Stu how many times he has crashed compared to me....

enough said...

wangan_x
15-11-2006, 09:25
:eek2:

I cannot believe what i have just read!!!
You lot are unbelievable!...(and not in a good sense!)
1. you still seem unable to spell the word women correctly...
2. I would love to know this "one thing" that you do so well...i know the one thing that all women do well...it's called "faking it"!
3.if we didn't tidy up your mess...it would never get done!
4. Just ask Stu how many times he has crashed compared to me....

enough said...

1... I spelled Woman correctly
2... women have there minds ablaze all the time dealing with everything, i.e you know you have to make dinner, clean house, pick up kids at 4p, and call mums at 7p, men don't do that, we focus on one thing, for instance, we clean house(hypothetically) then at 330 a lil buzzer goes off in our head and says time to pick up the kids, get home ok time time to make dinner, eat, another lil buzzer goes off, time to call the rents.
3... no arguement here... except that i am not usually the one to make the mess
4... because we aren't always thinking of everything we forget alot easier, but, that is how we operate

and i just wanna remind stu that he could still give er to me as a christmas present...

Miss.Pitstop
15-11-2006, 09:35
lol....wasn't your good self who can't spell women correctly...

wangan_x
15-11-2006, 09:49
k anywho i think it twas a joke

lodgeman
15-11-2006, 10:38
didnt you know that winding up miss p is a two brutal sport!!!!!!!!!:hidesbehi lol lol lol

wangan_x
15-11-2006, 10:52
guess haven't been around enough...

harryh
15-11-2006, 15:54

Answer - acting as though they give a fcuk that women fake it...

OlberJ
15-11-2006, 18:45
How do you give a woman an orgasm?

Pffft, who cares. lol

jasper
15-11-2006, 19:12
2... women have there minds ablaze all the time dealing with everything, i.e you know you have to make dinner, clean house, pick up kids at 4p, and call mums at 7p,
This is their job afterall lol

jasper
15-11-2006, 19:19
I wasn't talking about making a mess, being untidy. Was on about things like leaving my tax return/invoices/etc on the desk so that I can slowly go through them. When I get back to them, they've been tidied away never to be seen again. There's only me who uses the office/desk so why does these few papers make the whole house untidy?

Marksman
15-11-2006, 20:07
This is their job afterall lol
No, no NO. I have to say no to that. Women are not objects you know!

It isn't their job to do all that stuff for you. It's their DUTY. Their JOB takes care of earning the money required to buy us nice shiny birthday presents.

Phew, glad we nipped that one in the bud.

I wasn't talking about making a mess, being untidy. Was on about things like leaving my tax return/invoices/etc on the desk so that I can slowly go through them. When I get back to them, they've been tidied away never to be seen again. There's only me who uses the office/desk so why does these few papers make the whole house untidy?

A good point well made. Now go burn the witch.

O.S.

jasper
15-11-2006, 20:12
Now go burn the witch.
But then who would look after me, make my dinner, wash my clothes, do my ironing, etc...?

wangan_x
15-11-2006, 20:27
you guys are horrible, yet hilarious

Marksman
15-11-2006, 20:27
Well you can start afresh with someone who knows how to wield a grinder and "gets" the whole MK1.5 thing. Damn, most of those types on this site already have angle grinder wielding men attached, hmm is Miss Raven single by any chance?

O.S.

Marksman
15-11-2006, 20:28
you guys are horrible, yet hilarious
Why thank you Sir.

Owen.

harryh
15-11-2006, 20:43
A good point well made. Now go burn the witch.

Man after my own heart, I've often thought medieval ways were'nt all bad - they just needed a better publicity agent.

Locking people in stocks and lobbing rotten veg at them is always a winner.
How about the scolds brindle - an iron mask that incapacitates the tounge - worn by wives found guilty of nagging...

Peebs
15-11-2006, 23:04
Right enough equality squablin kiddies, (although Jasps last one was quite funny I spose, tee hee) and the's get this thread back on track.

Great news Stu, no more wating for a tazz down the strip shortly then matey ? And I'll bet I can guess what the plans for the engine are... :whistle:

jasper
15-11-2006, 23:10
Right enough equality squablin kiddies
No equality here, we know we are superior lol

(although Jasps last one was quite funny I spose, tee hee)
I was being serious...

Peebs
15-11-2006, 23:45
LoL Jasps,

Anyways Stu, you know what I'd tell ya to do with Mutley, if you haven't already decided, that is...