PDA

View Full Version : Making it go faster

harryh
16-08-2006, 21:33
Just a bit of pipe dreaming /planning,

but seeking some ideas / best routes for making a little bit more out of the 1.5 (Pauls old car, told Gen 2 engine)

Not looking at full hit trick internals and huge injectors to take silly power, but understand the 3sgte should be able to cope with anything up to 300.

an internet trawl churned up too many options and routes, and don't know enough about individual turbo specifications to recognise a all lag set up from a pukka drivable one.

Used unichip on my SC with some good results, along with WI an ARC intercooler, and a few body mods to aid cooling.

and I don't know that much about the current spec of the car either really...intercoolers in the boot ?

results agaisnt ? is always nice to know; what have people done / recomend / guide line results before?

cheers

Harry

and err, cars being delivered next week. :)

Marksman
16-08-2006, 21:43
Sorry Harry, you'll be far too busy at work to have the time to do a decent job on that car. Drop it off at Newport on your way past with a boot full of gold coin and I'll return it in 18 months with a bit more get up and go.

HTH,

Owen.

harryh
16-08-2006, 21:54
and 10 or 20k extra on the clock no doubt.....
;)

Miss.Owen "the powers that be" will have issues with another one and operation "keep the girlies in the dark" would come back in to play, so you'd have to pass it to be hidden at Sam's, who in turn keeps all his over stock on my drive...

adamh
16-08-2006, 22:03
im sure paul will confirm when he returns harry, i think.. there was a supra ct26A turblo in there, along with a supra 2jz boot mounted cooler and home made water injection, anything else, couldnt help you with