PDA

View Full Version : How my car sounds now (Video)

Goldy
29-04-2006, 14:58
fitted my induction kit on thursday, I really can't stop grinning at the noise it makes now. This is decatted, with standard exhaust and a pipercross induction kit.

The car actually howls when you put your foot down, I really can't get enough of the sound.... the video doesn't really do it justice, but you get the idea.....

http://www.goldy.biz/accelerate.mpg (160kb so quick to download)

I don't think i'm going to bother with an aftermarket exhaust now :boogie:

Paul Woods
29-04-2006, 16:49
hey that sounds good for a 5s 4 banger!

adamh
29-04-2006, 18:25
sounds great goldy, hows the sc project coming along?

Gary Symons
29-04-2006, 18:41
Sound good, but i am dissapointed, was waiting for the needle to appear :twisted:

Goldy
29-04-2006, 18:44
Got exams and project work at the mo, just been doing bits and bobs on it over the last few weeks.... i.e fititng a knock sensor, and the cone filter (so i can relocate the afm!). Hopefully will do something the weekend after next. I'm aiming to have the car ready by jae but the way my diary is looking at the mo I dunno if it'll happen. I graduate on the 4th july, i'm on holiday from the 5th - 19th, I have a seminar with the IEE / IET 20th - 21st.... then its jae 21st - 22nd.... its going to be carnage in july! :rant:

Goldy
29-04-2006, 18:48
Sound good, but i am dissapointed, was waiting for the needle to appear :twisted:

It was a bit busy on the a34 for that kindof thing, hence the vid is so short cos I ran out of road lol . I think the car actually feels quicker with the cone filter.... or maybe its just all in the mind :confused: