PDA

View Full Version : niks 1.5 test run

Paul Woods
13-04-2006, 19:09
took KYT out for a run just to get a feel of the old girl and see whats what....this isnt a high speed run,just a few short bursts of power to see how she handles around the country lanes of durham....12mb beware.
http://media.putfile.com/niks-test-run

nik
13-04-2006, 19:22
mm..yummy..shes limping a bit by the looks of it..sounds great though..
off with the crappy suspension..

MegatronUK
13-04-2006, 19:35
It certainly likes chuffing and blowing all the time doesn't it!

pffff---chsssss.... pffffchsssss..... pffffff....... chsssss

I'll have to get an updated vid of mine done :) ... btw, my car would be skipping and rattling all over on that road ;)

Peebs
13-04-2006, 20:42
Paul, you drive like a granny m8, and what's all that pff pff tsh tsh, is it running on steam ? lol, Just jokin m8.

Sounds superb, not a fan of noisey dump valve, but the engine/zorst note sounds nice. Great video too, hoping to get something like that just as soon as mine is roadworthy and I can find some nob who will insure a freak like me.

nik
13-04-2006, 20:56
its actually the stock DV, but if you rip all the carpets out, the noise level does tend to increase somewhat in the cabin..
better to drive like a granny than drive a grannies car (mk2)..:rolleyes:..!

Goldy
14-04-2006, 02:23
better to drive like a granny than drive a grannies car (mk2)....!

Make sure you don't stack niks car into a tree now paul.... I wouldn't want it to have a nasty accident :D :mrgreen:

Paul Woods
14-04-2006, 06:24
the granny run was just to suss her out,at the moment its not a car that can be driven fast on country roads safely but thats all about to change :twisted:

yeah it certainly likes to dump a lot,a little too sensitive that bov,i'll check it out and the vtv valve too.