PDA

View Full Version : expansion tank

welly_59
24-02-2006, 16:26
my expansion cap has been broken for ages and i have tried a few toyota caps but none of them would fit. found out what the problem was today though.

Was having a look at the expansion tank and found 'vdo' stamped on the side. now, if i'm not mistaken vdo make parts for citroen and peugoet etc not toyota. so reason my caps wouldnt fit is due to me not having the right expansion tank!

anyone have a spare expansion tank?

Marksman
24-02-2006, 16:46
Pretty sure I have one from my NA upstairs somewhere.

Are you still on for tommorrow BTW?

Cheers,

Owen.

welly_59
24-02-2006, 17:14
tomorrow or sunday mate, up to you?

Marksman
24-02-2006, 17:31
If it's OK with you I'd prefer tommorrow as that way you can return the lifting hooks that I'll ned to use to fix the jig...

Please Oh Lord :pray: don't let it snow again on Sunday, Mig welders, water and Owens don't make for a good mix, well not unless you want to see me sooner rather than later, Lord.

Cheers Welly,

O.S.

BTW, one down...

http://www.twobrutal.co.uk/forum/images/recovered/2006/02/103.jpg

Paul Woods
24-02-2006, 18:17
like a turkey carcass on boxing day!

Marksman
24-02-2006, 18:42
like a turkey carcass on boxing day!

Yup, and in the pic. it's about to to be stacked on top of the dead Rover, er sorry, dead over that shout have said. :twisted:

Maybe one weekend before the summer is over I'll be able to flick the little lever on my ratchet than makes the sockets go round in the other direction :wierd2:

O.S.

Paul Woods
24-02-2006, 18:53
lol...did you sell all thats missing from it then or can you not get the shed door open for camry parts falling out?

Marksman
24-02-2006, 18:59
lol...did you sell all thats missing from it then or can you not get the shed door open for camry parts falling out?

Shed? Er no that'll be our garden / patio / spare bedroom / lounge / hall / and dressing room then. As you can imagine Miss Owen is thrilled! Though she did send me off to Anne Summers after work today so I can't be too far in the dog house :boogie:

Cheers all,

Owen.

Paul Woods
24-02-2006, 19:02
Though she did send me off to Anne Summers after work today so I can't be too far in the dog house :boogie:

oh i dunno...id worry! what if you are being "replaced" lol

Marksman
24-02-2006, 19:07

Don't think there are enough batteries in the world! Though looking on the bright side it could give me more time in the garrage...

BTW did you like the sunroof conversion on the Camry?

O.S.

Paul Woods
24-02-2006, 19:12
surely you didnt sell that section? did you? you did didnt you! :)

yeah you will always get a call from the garage when it refuses to put a shelf up or mow the lawn.

jasper
24-02-2006, 19:27
Quote:
Though she did send me off to Anne Summers after work today so I can't be too far in the dog house :boogie:

It's when she starts looking at that Brutal Dildo site that you need to get worried....8O

http://www.mjnewsonline.com/board/images/smilies/smooth_criminal.gif

Arkwright
25-02-2006, 10:47
OH MY GOD!!!

I'm beginning to see my Valentine's present in a whole new light :D

I can't believe you posted any of that Marksman - but don't worry you'll pay later Boyo :tease:

:beer:
Miss Owen