PDA

View Full Version : the emulator for jon boards

headcase
28-04-2013, 12:33
who ever wants to borrow this put your name down , you have to pay postage and it has to be insured , who ever breaks it gets repaired or replaced .

1. Pat. Has got it at the min.
2. Jon sole

wood_patrick
29-04-2013, 12:06
Thanks for this Patrick. Will be very careful with it! Had my pressie from big bro early so here with me in Wales now.

Gonna be setting it up on laptop and having a play with software before plugging it in. :-)

jon.sole
30-04-2013, 10:49
I've just ordered a USB programmer that will program the AT29C256 and SST27SF256 memory chips the boards use. I'll include that with the Emulator so we have complete package to tune and program the boards.

Same rules apply, if it gets broken, replace or repair.

wood_patrick
03-05-2013, 22:36
Well not had chance to play with my new toy yet, but should be starting next week.

Japscrap has been parked up and off the road over winter but will be sorting next week ready for Japfest (hopefully) and will be playing with the new ECU and emulator too. :icon_smile:

May take you up on the offer to borrow the programmer (depending how I get on) or if the emulator is coming up to you next (From Patricks post above) I can post up the emulator and chip if you fancy programming my chip and posting back if I cover the costs?

All depends how I get on really, but will get a thread going to say how I get on.

snowtigger
03-05-2013, 23:05
Well not had chance to play with my new toy yet, but should be starting next week.

Japscrap has been parked up and off the road over winter but will be sorting next week ready for Japfest (hopefully) and will be playing with the new ECU and emulator too. :icon_smile:

May take you up on the offer to borrow the programmer (depending how I get on) or if the emulator is coming up to you next (From Patricks post above) I can post up the emulator and chip if you fancy programming my chip and posting back if I cover the costs?

All depends how I get on really, but will get a thread going to say how I get on.

yes but how are you getting on?

wood_patrick
03-05-2013, 23:33
Not sure how I'm getting on, will check and let you know how I think I'm gonna get on when I know if I'm getting on or not depending how I get on. :-P