PDA

View Full Version : Need Mk3 wiring diagram please!

Super"M"
23-09-2011, 12:43
Hi guys, I am in the final stages of my 1mz build. but sadly, my tuner has let me down so many times I am going to attempt the final wiring myself. So if anybody could help me out with this I would be most. grateful:praise2:

Oh 1 more question, can you run the Mk3 (with all it's functions, AC,PS,CL etc) on a stand alone ECU?
I have a Vipec V88.

Thanks
Ivan

grumpy
23-09-2011, 13:31
Oh 1 more question, can you run the Mk3 (with all it's functions, AC,PS,CL etc) on a stand alone ECU?
I have a Vipec V88.

Thanks
Ivan

I have an Apexi PFC standalone. Everything works with that. But mine is for a 2zz swap, the PFC was made for a Celica GTS and works with the Mk3 with the swap wire patch. The Appexi PFC made for a Spyder with the stock 1zz works with eveything. I don't know of anyone with the Vipec.

AlunJ
23-09-2011, 15:08
Which bit of the wiring is it you need to track down? The power feeds that'd go to the injectors etc? Don't have a wiring diagram, but do have a mk3 apart at the moment with it's wiring loom on a workbench if there's any info I can dig out that'll help.

PaulM
23-09-2011, 20:30
I've got sections of the mk3 wiring diagram what do you need, I'm running separate ecu's

Super"M"
27-09-2011, 12:56
Hey Guys thanks for all feed back.
My car is already running (not mapped, so really crappy) so fuelling and ignition is sorted, sorry should have mentioned it before.
My PS is not working, my mate/machanic is unsure if the PS is runnig any special unit Or is it just run power to it and whalla it's sorted.
This is probably a daft question, but I'm a total newbie with this EMS stuff. So my apologies in advance.
thanks
Ivano