PDA

View Full Version : My latest interior mods!

Goldy
18-12-2005, 22:17
Just spent a bit of my evening painting the glovebox!! the results are really stunning, it looks as new!! :mrgreen:

http://goldy.biz//mr2/interior/DSC00138.JPG

.....However this was just to finish off the glove box mounted stereo
http://goldy.biz//mr2/interior/DSC00145.JPG

..... so I could mount my greddy airfuel ratio meter in the space (not yet wired in though)
http://goldy.biz//mr2/interior/DSC00141.JPG

..... and whilst the interior was out i've installed the safc2 as well, which is finally all workin apart from my crappy throttle position sensor!

Its all starting to look like the control centre for a factory or something!! .... Bring on the supercharger =P~ :twisted: :nuts:

adamh
18-12-2005, 23:53
hey goldy, it all looks nice and discreet, that a/f gauge is nice. what did you paint the glovebox with?..

Goldy
19-12-2005, 00:25
Cheers adam...
the glovebox was painted with halfrauds matt black bumper paint. Its come up better than I expected, the colour match is almost perfect with the original! The AF gauge is a second hand greddy unit, its not wired in yet so its just decoration at the mo :? ...

It all needs little bits finishing off here and there as I keep scratching paint off my centre console every time I take it apart!!

Paul Woods
19-12-2005, 06:46
looking well smart goldy.

Goldy
19-12-2005, 11:50
Hrms cheers chaps... i've just been told by the multitude on anyother forum.... that the gauge in the middle looks stupid, the stereo in the glovebox is a danger to society and my aluminium plate looks shoddy :cry:

lol... well i like it :-\"

superchargedsam
19-12-2005, 11:53
goldy as long as u like it dont worry what others think ! I like the MK1 where most of my mates drives evos and type rs' and I have never once been tempted (well maybe once by a dirt cheap evo 3) to shy away from the MK1 and even though I bought an ST205 its never done it for me like the MK1 ! If everyone did the same (see other forums) then it would be a dull world of cars and no progress would ever be made ! Keep it up fella !

Goldy
19-12-2005, 11:58
Lol aye I probably wouldn't be trying to fit a supercharger on one of the strangest engines toyota ever made if I listened to the majority \\:D/

superchargedsam
19-12-2005, 11:59
Nope which is why your more than welcome in here fella as free thinking is encouraged not shat on in here !

jasper
19-12-2005, 15:23
Here, here

Paul Woods
19-12-2005, 17:45
yes but he owns a mk2,remind me again why we let him stay here? :D

Goldy
19-12-2005, 18:36
yes but he owns a mk2,remind me again why we let him stay here? :D

Paul... its actually your fault completely that i'm supercharging my car, and you introduced me indirectly to the TB site.....

I think its about time you took responsibility for your own actions....... :-\"

Paul Woods
19-12-2005, 18:52
bugger! :D yes but mate if we start letting mk2's in you realise the probe owners have a right to be here too!! oooohhhh below the belt shot from woodsy. :ha: 2-1 to me

Goldy
19-12-2005, 19:06
I dont have a decent comeback for that so i'll just post some pictures of rusty mk1's instead.... :fart:

sorry couldn't fit them all in here :-\"

hehehe :-#

adamh
19-12-2005, 19:40
Hrms cheers chaps... i've just been told by the multitude on anyother forum.... that the gauge in the middle looks stupid, the stereo in the glovebox is a danger to society and my aluminium plate looks shoddy :cry:

lol... well i like it :-\"

hahahaha the multitude, surely you mean the dregs of society?
and i guess they would tell you that your haircut sucked if you were in the street right?.. :-k
jealousy never fails to amuse, i think it looks great mate, i wouldnt have it any other way. you'll be needing some underlings to beat.. keep them sweet & chasing that carrot...