PDA

View Full Version : mr2 Reventon !

Mr2some
13-01-2009, 06:08
Had a little play with paintbox tonight (have'nt got photoshop !:blush:) and would love to recreate the front end and possibly similar side skirts of the new Lamborghini Reventon on my car as i had planned to change or modify the Karmeleon front end anyway ! :puke:
So here it is........

Paul Woods
13-01-2009, 07:46
Sorry but i really don't like that

Jiff Lemon
13-01-2009, 08:51
Fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.....

Bev
13-01-2009, 08:54
hmmmm.... not quite....

Getting rid of the flat squareish front end of the MK1 is a bit of a sin... it's one of the car's unique characteristics!

Bev

dgh938peg
13-01-2009, 11:26
Looks like you set fire to it's face and put it out with a chainsaw.

Mistertwokw
13-01-2009, 12:10
sorry but that is possibly the most horrid thing i have ever seen....

chris99
13-01-2009, 12:14
ha ha what they said.soften it upa load and maybe.try the gallardo front end.its your car though so if you like it why not go for it?

robwsurf
13-01-2009, 12:43
sorry but it looks like its hit every branch in every tree in an ugly tree forest!

GaryA
13-01-2009, 18:25
It looks too much like a mk2 with a veilside kit on it when i see a mk2 dressed up like that well i just feel bad for the guy , some sticky out air ducts may work but the pointy nose is a no no

SlipSlide
13-01-2009, 19:15
Has the face of a bulldog chewing a wasp :freak3:

Not even fugly :puke: but its your car

Mystery Machine
13-01-2009, 20:07
Sorry Dude, but it's a big NO WAY from me.

Not only will it look rather nasty - the front overhang is going to be MAHOOOSIVE!!

Here's another point of view to hopefully give you a better perspective on the situation (apologies for the shonky 'shopping)

http://www.twobrutal.co.uk/forum/images/recovered/2009/01/43.jpg

Please don't do it....:freak3:

GregHoon
13-01-2009, 21:43
Oy vey! Nope. It's just too drastic especially compared to the square shapes of the remainder of the vehicle. I think the open square ducts on either side of the front could work. But if they were flush with the flat front of the car. Not jutting out.
IMO the car's aesthetics draw from it's dated, 80's look but it would be interesting to see something new and that stands out from the rest. Keep going though :)

Greg

Whore of Babylon
13-01-2009, 23:27
Looks like a boat.

Mr2some
14-01-2009, 02:03
I guess its a resounding BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD then ! :redface:
I actually like it especially now MysteryMachine has done another angle of it :thumbsup: Mystery !
Still might try and do something along these lines :toms: ,although not quite as extreme and pointy and i think it could do with being put back a bit in MysteryMachine's pic so it does'nt stick out as much.
Like this........

GregHoon
14-01-2009, 02:30
Oh bollocks i've convinced him to do it. :hidesbehi

Just messing Mr2some. Will be good to see what you decide on. Possibly making the car look a bit more james bond-ish. I will try and find a pic of something similar to what i'm thinking and post it up. See what you think. Two large square vents on either side would keep with the squareness of the front of the car but make it look a lot more aggressive, almost rally kit.
Or you can go along the route of the current mustang. A central grill that comes to a point but at shallower angles to your drawing. So the guy infront sees a gaping mouth of toyota goodness as you catch up and wizz past :thumbsup:

Greg

Mr2some
14-01-2009, 02:37
Or how bout this ! :toms: :toms: :toms:
SERIOUSLY ! MysteryMachine can you work your magic on these skirts Ive only got basic tools on Paintbox !

Mr2some
14-01-2009, 02:49
I was looking on Youtube last night at Reventon stuff and came across these ................
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dEKcxAMl6ew&feature=channel

This one will make you laugh ! Keep watchin it gets better !
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oRb5Jy25p8k&feature=channel

I think these guys are actually serious ! :D:D:D:D:D