PDA

View Full Version : This may be a stupid question

thrill seeker
23-10-2008, 19:52
Hi all my problem is i have a 1990 mk2 and last year i put bilstein suspension on i bought from gts chriss as mine was all leaking, now i want to lower the front end and my question is although my chassi is sw20 and the bilsteins are i would guess be of a turbo what lowering springs do i need to buy or are they the same for all struts ? allso i will only be useing the front ones so when i do get them if anyone wants the rears and pays for the postage they can have them but i will offer them once i get them , any ideas on just a cheap set would be helpfull to thanks

OlberJ
23-10-2008, 20:08
I believe you can get a pair of springs on their own Andy.

Speak to SWAT, they might be able to get you some.

thrill seeker
23-10-2008, 23:25
Hi Olie what is SWAT :confused: :hidesbehi

Marksman
23-10-2008, 23:34
Thanks Olber :thumbsup:

SWAT? That'll be Paff and I then. We can certainly do you a set of lowering MK2 springs, though to be perfectly honest would think the handling would be unbalanced if you only fit the fronts. If you're interested then give us a shout.

Cheers,

Owen.

SlipSlide
23-10-2008, 23:36
S.W.A.T. (Special Weapons And Tactics)

http://forums.twobrutal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

Marksman
23-10-2008, 23:37
Damn, I thought it was South Wale's Arse Touchers. (NOT)

Owen.

SlipSlide
23-10-2008, 23:40
Damn, I thought it was South Wale's Arse Touchers. (NOT)

Owen.
Is that not the same thing then you being welsh and all. Thought you lot were special and learned tactics for catching sheep on your weapons. rotflmao

Marksman
23-10-2008, 23:42
That's what oversize green wellies and velcro gloves are for. Perhaps I should put some of those in the shop too?

Owen.

SlipSlide
23-10-2008, 23:45
That's what oversize green wellies and velcro gloves are for. Perhaps I should put some of those in the shop too?

Owen.
I will arrange a group buy for the Irish contingent then. :thumbsup:

Marksman
23-10-2008, 23:48
Might need a different grade of velcro for catching Leprechauns though. Should be OK with the wellies though.

Owen.

snowtigger
24-10-2008, 00:34
is that the new stealth suit Owen covered in Velcro and waring green welly's for wales.

if Irish needs to be black welly's with l and r painted in white on em, and if hunting for the little wee fellows u will need a pot of gold or some Lucky clover err not that I've ever tried that sort of t'ing like.

good hunting mike.

thrill seeker
24-10-2008, 08:32
Thanks Olber :thumbsup:

SWAT? That'll be Paff and I then. We can certainly do you a set of lowering MK2 springs, though to be perfectly honest would think the handling would be unbalanced if you only fit the fronts. If you're interested then give us a shout.

Cheers,

Owen.
that would be great Owen the thing is my car already sits very low at the back with the v6 in and when you look at it from the side you can actually see it going up at the front, how can i order them thanks Andy