PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Got A Tow Vehicle I Can Borrow

Mistertwokw
03-09-2008, 13:55
As per the title i am in need of a tow vehicle for the weekend, i can lend a car to replace the one i borrow. I basically need to tow my car up to woodsport on sat pm.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Car is in the bedford area:thumbsup:

Many thanks
Ki

rattymr2
03-09-2008, 17:23
Ki,

if i was available you would be sorted but with my wedding next weekend........sorry mate.

couldnt believe it when Si told me.

thrill seeker
03-09-2008, 18:15
i dont know if it would work but in the past i have used the rac to get me somewhere car needed to be, i just pushed it down the road and they recovered it to where i wanted it to go good luck

Mistertwokw
03-09-2008, 18:25
t use the AA cos they towed me off the m11 for the same problem.Ratty mate, good luck with your wedding, i hope you have the weather and the best day of your life!!speak to you latercome on guys some one must have one,.........pleeeaaseee

TheGasMan
03-09-2008, 19:46
My head gasket went too m8, different circumstances to yours and Paul was a total legend and sorted it for me. He'll look after ya buddy, just dont bend over in front of Anth :thumbsup:

Good luck getting a tow sorted mate, Im so lucky im only 10 miles away from WS :)

rattymr2
03-09-2008, 22:35
Ki,

if the AA towed you before, join the RAC and call them out. be cheaper than the fuel you will use.......