View Full Version : Progress on Autostyle bodykit?

mowe1979
10-06-2008, 23:14
I was watching with much excitment a thread about the possible moulding/selling of an Autostyle bodykit (I think the busiest man in Mr2 land, Mr Woods had a hand in it somewhere along the line). Does anyone have any new information on whether this is going to be avalible to buy?

I am amassing a pile of bits ready to start a mk1 project car and that bodykit is my first choice, if I can get hold of one....................

Shugsta
11-06-2008, 00:22
Drop superchargedsam a PM. It's his kit that the mold is being made from.

Paul Woods
11-06-2008, 06:58
it is happening,just very slowly at the moment,things should pick up pace soon.

superchargedsam
11-06-2008, 21:18
Mowe as Paul said there is progress on the kit and hopefully first productions are not a million miles away. There will be another full kit available in 2 months and a choice of viens and custom rear bumper not long after that if not at the same time. Will add you to the top of th list on the autostyle news list.

OlberJ
11-06-2008, 22:09
I need a rear valance Sam, stick me on ur list too please.

mowe1979
11-06-2008, 23:32
Superchargedsam & Paul, cheers for your replies. I knew it would still be ongoing, but also knew you are very busy people.

Thanks for the add to news.

superchargedsam
12-06-2008, 00:59
Olie no worries fella there will be a choice of 2 rear valances one as part of a kit but cold possibly be used on its own if blended and another which is individual but subtly different.

Mowe no worries fella and dont worry will keep you nformed as and when I find out more.