PDA

View Full Version : Wide wide alloys

MOG7
01-04-2008, 10:41
I'm searching for a set of wide alloys with a good offset to fill up wide arches on a mk2 mr2? Colour doesn't matter as long as there not chrome, and no particular style in mind. I can't seem to find wide alloys, staggered if possible, with offsets anywhere online? Anyone have links?

I'm trying to get prices on everything for my project so i don't get many suprises?

Cheers
Mark

Paff
01-04-2008, 11:32
Think a mate of mine might have some 18's for sale, not sure how wide they are tho, can check if ya like

SlipSlide
01-04-2008, 16:28
Ah ha, your using that spreadsheet I gave you. Just don't add everything up you will never start anything and end up buying a astra diesel van.:)

Paff
01-04-2008, 16:45
Its not that bad slipslide. well at least not for the mk2. You wanna see the list for the bits needed on the mk1 :)

MOG7
01-04-2008, 16:54
Lol Paff you should see the spreadsheet Slipside sent me lol, the price was scary but i'm not going sown the same route thank god. There are some beautiful alloys on www.neweraparts.com , maybe by xmas i could put a set on with the wide aches, Mmmm.... That would be sexy!