PDA

View Full Version : Mk3 Supra front/rear fenders?

Finalrights
25-10-2007, 09:16
How hard would it be to adapt the widebody Mk3 Supra front/rear fenders to work with the Mk1? The widebody panels are from the later years, I want to say 88-92? The front fenders end a bit earlier then the mk1 fenders, but I think that can be taken car of rather easy. The stock front bumper is a two piece that should be easily modified. Only problem I forsee is that maybe its a tad bit to wide up front? Its been a few years since I owned my Mk3.

This shot shows how the flares are on the rear. (http://www.fredrikmedia.se/media/supra/toyota_supra_mkiii_zooloo_10.jpg)

Little bit of quick research, the Mk3 is 3.1in wider then then Mk1.

OlberJ
25-10-2007, 13:27
If it's too wide, just cut in the midlle and rejoin.

Would probably take a fair bit of work but would look good methinks. Paul's your man for one off Bodykits.

Finalrights
25-10-2007, 21:20
I was thinking it might be an alternative for those that like the Fitzinger kit. Since I have a good bit before I do anythink to an Mk1, I'll research it a bit more.

Finalrights
26-10-2007, 21:08
Can I get someone to width of the wheel wells, the height from the top of the well to the hood, and length of the fenders for both the front and rear fenders? (Aw11) I'm going to get some measurments from some local MK3 guys and see how much they vary.