Thread: Honda CRX V8 Swap - Not Mine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

what are the dual A2W intercoolers from?

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    what are the dual A2W intercoolers from?
    They're from a Jaguar V8 Supercharger are you thinking about doing something similar?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods View Post
    Some crazy fabrication skills going on there, he really knows his stuff.
    I'm pretty sure he hadn't done any serious welding before he started the project but he's well practiced now :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldy View Post
    They're from a Jaguar V8 Supercharger are you thinking about doing something similar?
    not really, but it's always good to keep a good inventory of parts like that.

the whole project looks pretty good. I'm currious what the weight of it is, but i don't want to diminish the work that has been done either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    not really, but it's always good to keep a good inventory of parts like that.

the whole project looks pretty good. I'm currious what the weight of it is, but i don't want to diminish the work that has been done either.
    I know he's cut out about 150kg of steel from the bodywork alone not sure what's gone in though, i'll ask Pete when I see him next, I think he's aiming for similar weight to before just with a V8 in the back. You have to remember it already had a roll cage and about 20kg of filler in those arches ;-)