Thread: 1mzfe o2 sensor part number

1mzfe o2 sensor part number

Ok I have a dead o2 sensor on my 97 1mz. Specifically bank 1 sensor 1 (so the rear bank). Does anyone happen to know the part number? I'm finding two different part numbers looking around and can't find it on toyodiy either (much as i know it must be there somewhere) so am i bit stumped without getting the old one off first which I'd prefer not to do in the rain. Cheers all :).

Hi,

Matt (Doctor Hoon) has a spare one, we fitted two front manifolds and it came with an O2 fitted.

I think Matt checked the part numbers and they were both the same.

C.

Got a front one laying about in the garage. I'll check for you tomorrow morning and let you know the part number for it. I remember the part numbers were close but not exactly the same.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    Dom be aware that i sometimes need to extend the sensors wiring depending on exhaust/O2 boss location, so you will need to do the same with the new sensor, it may or may not need that, but if you like send it to me with the old one and i'll do it for you.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Alright had a dig and found it. Be aware that these part numbers come off a VVTI 1mz-fe ('99 RX300) . Not entirely sure if they're different between models, but hopefully it's a start.

Part number I have for a FRONT A/F (bank x sensor 1 is AFR, sensor 2 is O2 which is further down the exhaust) is 89467 - 48110.
    Memory and a bit of googling confirms that the rear bank A/F is part number 89467 - 48100. Not sure why these are different, but if it works, it works! :)

The correct numbers that will work in any Harrier or RX300 model is 89467-42010 for both banks, but as before the wiring may or may not need extending as the O2 bosses are not in factory locations.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Ok so after speaking to a toyota parts desk who gave me a number that doesnt exist (facepalm bloody dealers), I've managed to find it on toyodiy. Part number for a 1997 camry 1mz (non-vvti) for both front and rear o2 sensors (the non-vvti doesnt use any afr sensors) is 89465-33180. The alternative denso part number is 234-4622.

Edit: and just in case anyone is interested the part number Paul gave is on toyo diy as well. The rx300 and harrier (with the vvti 1mz) use afr sensors before the cat which are that number (89467-48010) from january 98 til april 99 and then it looks like they modified the part slightly as from may 99 onwards it gives 89467-48011 as the part number. In addition they also use an o2 sensor after the cat which is part number 89465-49075.

Yes of course yours is the Camry 1mz, however just be careful Dom, late Camry 1mz engines did use AFR type sensors.

They did indeed Paul. From 1999. Front afr sensor part number is 89467-41011 and rear is 89467-41021 and they changed the o2 sensor number (front and rear) to 89464-33120.