Thread: front camber adjustment

front camber adjustment

Hi folks, having a problem adjusting the front camber. The cars going in to get done properly on the 16th (guys on holiday for 2 weeks) but for just now I just want the handling to improve slightly, far too much positive camber on the front.

How do I change the camber? I've moved the adjustable bush thing till its at 12o'clock the most negative I can get but still the wheels sit inwards at the bottom, is there anything else I can do?
    MK2 REV3 Turbo T-bar @ 320bhp

I'm so JDM, my engine is f""ked!

righty O', I've changed the camber bushes over from left to right and turned them so they are now facing 6o'clock, apparently theres another 0.5 degree of camber in doing this, theres still positive camber to the naked eye. This is doing my head in!
    Anyone?

what are you using to check the camber with after? whats the difference in mm's between top and bottom?

mich i had mine set to about 4.30 p.m with them the correct way round. also.. check your nuts are eccentric (off centre hole), and not concentric (centre aligned to centre), how-ever, the guy doing the check should generally adjust up anyway. fixed it yet?..
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Its all sorted Adam, just to get professionally setup now, booked in on the 16th, taking it to Knockhill on the 17th. At the moment I have just maxed out the camber on the front, the guy I'm taking it to should setup it up nicely.

cool. knockhill, wish i was there to see it go :thumbsup: let us know how the alignment go's chap most interested to see if possible / printout how it gets set and how she runs after..
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

me to Adam, I'll definately get print outs and put them up on here.