Thread: Ignition wiring help asap please, immobiliser removal!

Ignition wiring help asap please, immobiliser removal!

Just thought id post before i look for diagrams as you guys probably know these wires off by heart!

im swapping my tacky immobiliser for a clifford one. under the dash im confronted with a black 8pin plug from the ignition barrel area.

Theres three imob wired on the other side, so i need to know the thick YELLOW+BLACK wire (i think its a cut curcuit at the mo), and the thinner BROWN+WHITE wire.

Also under the trim insode the door i have black wires a PURPLE wire running to the engine bay, a BROWN+BLACK wire to the bay, and anothe wire joining onto a thick WHITE wire.

Hoping somebody can tell me the curcuits being cut here and the live feeds from wire colors then i can start cutting it out and fitting my new immob (removed from a pug so i know the cuts and feeds on it from the wiring already there ;))

ASAP pls the cars outside the garage and shortly to be immobilised:P
    Feel free to pm if you prefer.
    thanx a lot.tom.

Ok connected most up now but appear to have lost the starter moter wire, i have it on the 8pin plug, and no sign of a wire break on the sill area, i can hear the relay in the passenger side on cranking, any ideas as its too dark to continue now!

how are you getting on here?. is it a MK1 or mk2?.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

ah sorry forgot to update, its all sorted id blown a fuse, imoc forums sorted it out :D

Quote Originally Posted by TbarTurbo
    ah sorry forgot to update, its all sorted id blown a fuse, imoc forums sorted it out :D
    I don't think so CLICKY
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

ah my bad... getting seriously confused wit the number of mr2 forums i signed on and will never use lol! TB has been stuck on the toolbar though ;)

:hmm:
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour