Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My New Engine for the TRD Replica!

Blimey mate, Anything over 200 or so in a spyder and your hair will disappear.
    I remember Clarkson saying something appropriate when he drove an Ariel Atom, any more horses in your drop top and you'll have an epiglotis full of bees!
    Your Spyder will be quick , just not mental like the other project, or should I say projectile! lol

Exactly, the Spider is to be seen in. The TRD Replica will be to be heard ;)

Quote Originally Posted by MRV6
    Where are you getting the trd kit from for the spyder mate?
    I'm getting it from Neos mate. He'll supply, Woodsport will fit and paint :)

Do you actually have the trd replica back in your possession or still at the body shop?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Do you actually have the trd replica back in your possession or still at the body shop?
    I'm due to collect it in about 10-12 days. Basically, I've got a written, legal agreement with the guy who owns the Bodyshop, and if it's not ready by the 11th July, then I'll be getting £50 a day off the cost of the work, until it is ready!

I will be at JAE in the TRD replica with the 3VZ-FE and the TRD S/C :)

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    I will be at JAE in the TRD replica with the 3VZ-FE and the TRD S/C :)
    Eggcellent

can't wait to see this - amongst the other TB animals

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    Exactly, the Spider is to be seen in. The TRD Replica will be to be heard ;)
    Hang on. Er if you put that 3vz with that exhaust system you have on it will be seen and heard. Two v6 nightclubs.

I'll have teh spider toned down a bit :) be a bit more like yours - throaty, i love your exhaust note

It's gonna be nice mate :drool: . A v6 wine bar:)

changing stuff before its done :smack: .. too much time with master woods! good luck mate sounds like a nippy little project, did i say nippy..

:thumbsup:
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast