Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990

Thread: SW20 8 seater

What was the original plan out of interest? Just to hoon around in it or to hire it out as an alternative style of limo? If the former then a lot of that can be cheapened up.
    Mk2 2GR-FE Trackday Weapon. Taxed, MOT'ed and insured! She's finished!

It was the hire car option....front bottom arms was gonna cost a mint., engineers reports, engineering, x-rays, rubber stamping. Then new hubs, calipers etc. So budget was about 2k there,6k for safety glass for the back, another 2k for interior trimming materials, with what I already have, plus a few k more for I.C.E., 1k for compliance stuff, and another 1k for rego/vin/wof(nz version of MOT)......about 10k minimum for paint, basic colour, baking etc. And then......

So basic stuff, 25k give or take, with out adding airbags(which would make it more usable getting in and out of places)some tv's for the back,posh upholstery, nice paint.fully freshen engine, wheels,......and if it's worth doing, it's worth the extra..and I can't afford the basic stuff, not inside the next 10 years...:(
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

I weighed it in at the scrap man yesterday. 1080kg for the steel, less power steering, half shafts, front seats.13 kg of copper wire, 5kg of brass....

So about 1100 kg....so would have been on track for a 2200kg upper weight with 6 passengers
    of course I dont care, your a muppet!!!

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990