Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Super-Low-Cost 4-AGTE Discussion

looking at club 4age we are miles behind!!! they are taking 4age engines to 12psi on t28 turbo's

someone posted a picture of a 4age rod and piston and they looked pretty chunky

Quote Originally Posted by Mk1Chris
    Read http://www.4agte.nl/

Its all there including some vids. How cool does that sound?!
    Quite interesting :thumbsup: Although using the idle mixture screw to adjust the mixture will only work up to 3400 rpm, after that the ECU disregards it for the fueling calculation ;)
    Jimi
    Black is not a colour ! .... Its the absence of colour

Quote Originally Posted by Racebreed
    looking at club 4age we are miles behind!!! they are taking 4age engines to 12psi on t28 turbo's

someone posted a picture of a 4age rod and piston and they looked pretty chunky
    Scarcity of parts and lack of performance at the end of it mean a 1.5 is a better alternative in this country.

However, I have all the bits sorted, and my car successfully covered 2000 miles running on the USDM setup... only issue is time. I'm in my final year at uni now so it probably won't get a look in until xmas hols
    Smallport 4agte coming up...

bah humbug.

If anyone is still looking for parts for this project, I've got a low milage ae92 SC engine, SC AFM and full SC running gear.

If anyone is interested send me a pm.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456