Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Torque mount warning for higher power 1.5's

Cheers Man. Can't wait to see the beast now it's nearly done. I'll make sure my car is road-worthy a.s.a.p. then.

Great Success!

yeah this week it will be back, then put the wide arch kit then paint it, what do you think white body work and gloss black bonnet ????

Yeah could look pretty good. Would have to see it. What's your influence on it or are you after something looking totally unique?

yep i wear the trousers on this one, am forty years old this year, but still as mad as a fish, so one badass of a kind, if thats the sayinglollol

Haha. A one-of-a-kind, Bad-Ass mobile!!!! I like it. You still got to do 800 miles to run in the engine?

800 long miles, plan of action is to blitz it over one weekend with two or three stop offs on route.. then get it mapped before rising sun car show, you going to this ??

Sounds like the way to do it. Maybe a trip to visit some friends in scotland or london if you know anyone there? I take it motorway mileage is going to be less stressfull on the engine.

Didn't have any plans to go to the carshow, but i will see what my plans are for that weekend.

needs to be A & B roads blasts with all round rev range to bed everthing nicely, later.......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234