Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: podges build thread

Quote Originally Posted by adamh View Post
    // getting back on topic, those cans are almost at ear level, any passing midgets will be deafened lol
    Nik beware...

Quote Originally Posted by adamh View Post
    // getting back on topic, those cans are almost at ear level, any passing midgets will be deafened lol
    Deafened - then incinerated
    Spark cut limiters should be interestingly pyrotechnic when the engine dumps a load of unburned fuel down those short pipes ;)
    It's a 2.0 inline four that thinks it's a viper v10. What's not to love?

Saw the flywheel & clutch assembly today, all I can say is... wow. Beautiful worksmanship Adam
    It's a 2.0 inline four that thinks it's a viper v10. What's not to love?

Podge, good work so far! i'm planning on doing a similar setup in my mk2 but with a 01e. Are you using the 012 or 016 gearbox? There is a modification you can do to strengthen the 016 gearbox for very cheap, i've got the pdf if you're interested. Can't wait to see what you do next!

hi there im using the 012 as the 016 is getting on abit now and you can also use the same adapter for the 01e. thanks for the interest in the project anything you need to know just ask all the best podge

"A tattoo is an artificial pigmentation of the skin performed by a prick with a needle" .. sailor jerry Hawaii 1973

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839