Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: podges build thread

podges build thread

well today saw the swap started in earnest after a long time colecting parts and research today i took the plunge ripped the old 4age out took all the suspension off and all the interior out so been a busy little bee tomorow if the weather holds will see the engine trial fitted and engine mounts started will get some pics up tomorow see yall soon podge

"A tattoo is an artificial pigmentation of the skin performed by a prick with a needle" .. sailor jerry Hawaii 1973

Quality news.... its taken you long enough :hehe: lookin forward to some piccys of that engine, as I still don't think it'll fit! Good luck matey!

wooo hooo :thumbsup: another one on its way!! youre doing an inline one arent you mate with an audi box? this could be the way of the future mate! going where mere mortals fear to tread

yep inline through the audi box just hope its strong enough for the job should be but they dont like hard starts so thats why ive gone twin turbo so the power comes in a touch later

"A tattoo is an artificial pigmentation of the skin performed by a prick with a needle" .. sailor jerry Hawaii 1973

Can't wait to see this one :thumbsup:
    I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars.
    The rest I just squandered.
    George Best

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    oh mint! ive been waiting for this thread! this should be absolutely mental mate,like you i hope the audi box is up to the job,its the weak link in the set up.How cool is a 1uz mounted north/south going to be!!! :thumbsup:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

great news podge..
    watching with a lot of interest..
    :popcorn:

oh I cant wait to get up tomorrow morning to see this! :)

cool, might have to wander up there and check this out this week then! ;)

Can't wait to see it in the metal Podge :)
    Theres no such thing as a bad day, only good days, some days are just better than others

88 MR2 MK1.6 - Deceased
    87 Mk1.6 - Collecting Parts and info

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast