Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Superchargedsams Swap

yup, the weathers clearing up.. excellent!, means the neighbours come out and do the gardens and whinge about angle grinding noises (boo) ..

im looking forward to seeing your mk1.5 sam.. it cant be that far off the road if the mounts are done.. :thumbsup: got an intercooler sorted?

like the gold btw!
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Adam literally just needs the tank popped back in, engine bolting up, owen making me a torque mount CV joints, jobs a good un!

No intercooler here fella as going ST205 charge cooler route so I can safely turn the boost up as far as I can without to much worry, if plans come off before engine goes in this will be fitd with a CT20b for good measure as well!

More mk1 madness :thumbsup:

Any pics of it yet Sammy?

Loads olie but at the moment sat downstairs watching comic relief and cant be arsed to go to the office to sort them but they will be up by sunday evening as will the 1a pics!

You just can't get the staff.

:hand: lol

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedsam
    Loads olie but at the moment sat downstairs watching comic relief and cant be arsed to go to the office to sort them but they will be up by sunday evening as will the 1a pics!
    am i bovered?

oh how funny was Tony Blair, fecking awesome show tonight!

I just can't stand that cunt Catherine Twat >:( She ain't funny and the reaction she gets?

I wanna see Jack n Victor do Comic Releif.

blair did a tate impeession olber.. was funny as f*ck!..

I don't care if it was Kofi Annan doing a Tate impression.

She's a cunt.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast