Thread: help needed coolant / heater plumbing

help needed coolant / heater plumbing

hello gents, having issues with two of the pipes pictured here and marked green:

its the two 19mm pipes pictured middle im having trouble with.

ive routed the bottom one to the pipe fitting under the dizzy. and the top one i cant find a termination point on the 3sgte, any ideas?
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Quote Originally Posted by adamh
    hello gents, having issues with two of the pipes pictured here and marked green:

http://www.adamhutchison.co.uk/graphics/7s.jpg

its the two 19mm pipes pictured middle im having trouble with.

ive routed the bottom one to the pipe fitting under the dizzy. and the top one i cant find a termination point on the 3sgte, any ideas?
    The two pipes are for the heater matrix up front, if I was at home i could post a 3sgte plumbing pic up to show you. From memory one connects up in the area around the alt and the other is futher back towards the inlet manifold.

Sure this will be answered shortly by paul (apparently he has done a few swaps lol ). Will post the plumbing pic this weekend anyhow.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    lol @ gary...never worked on a 1.5 before but i'll give it a guess :)

ad you should have a metal pipe that loops around the starter motor,its actually bracketed onto two bellhousing bolts near the starter....have a look see if you have this pipe and report back.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

yup theres one hard pipe, its connected around the starter motor and connected up under the dizzy, the other end I've bridged across the gap with some 19mm pipe to the middle 19mm hard pipe on the bulk head, it just looked like it went there!
    Last edited by adamh; 18-01-2007 at 19:34.

thats the one i had trouble finding a home for......

which pipe on the front bulk head did you plug it into ki?

thanks for the help chaps although garys sorted me out, and any one else in future searching go to the sticky 'water pipe plumbing' in the cooling section..

http://forums.twobrutal.com/showthread.php?t=6576

Quote Originally Posted by adamh
    thanks for the help chaps although garys sorted me out, and any one else in future searching go to the sticky 'water pipe plumbing' in the cooling section..

http://forums.twobrutal.com/showthread.php?t=6576
    Glad to be of help.

right under the nose it was! :banghead: i can empty the swear box now and buy a gt35r :)