Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Jinjas Mk2 V6 SC swap

Don't know for sure. Certainly not in the UK but maybe in the US, Paul would know I'm sure :)
    Yellow Rev1 Mk2 Supercharged MRV6.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    I <<think>> the clutch I've got should handle it lol lol.

I'm getting mine standalone mapped as well. I'd expect a fair hike in power just from mapping to be honest, get the timing advanced and then get the fuelling leaned right out. Sort it nicely sir!!

I'd be interested to know what clutch you've got fitted Johnny, how much it cost and where did you get it from m8?

bleedin'ell not another fucking mk2v6..!! cmon paul, start screening the calls to the office..
    this place is starting to look like a retirement home car park..!!! :toms:

looks like a nice project though jinja..

Jinja - I've got the RPS Max Puk clutch. I got it from the states, costs £277 @$ 1.82=£1.00. Plus import duty.

It's the best clutch this side of the Carbon based ones. Which I might have to go for should I get slippage. It's rated to 525lb/ft and gets excellent reviews. Pedal is ok and progressive too.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    twinchargings been done once before on a 1mz,it was featured by sport compact car mag in the US several years ago,and was chucking out some serious power....i think the 3vz is a better platorm for boost so i guess we will just have to twincharge one first!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    Jinja - I've got the RPS Max Puk clutch. I got it from the states, costs £277 @$ 1.82=£1.00. Plus import duty.

It's the best clutch this side of the Carbon based ones. Which I might have to go for should I get slippage. It's rated to 525lb/ft and gets excellent reviews. Pedal is ok and progressive too.
    Cheers for that. Can you let me know how you get on with it bud, cheers :thumbsup:

Oh and what's the web address?

www.RPSturbo.com

i can vouch for the RPS at least on me ole evo it held 475lb/ft to the wheels quite nicely... and had many many many track runs

btw yellow is the fastest color
    i like cheese

Thanx wangan, appreciate it :)

*edit* Link don't work thoguh..!!

I got mine from Titan Motorsports in Orlando, Florida...

Awesome

forgot they changed the site name... oops

www.turboclutch.com
    i like cheese

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast