Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Jaemus's V6 Swap

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    oh yeah a simple switch on the wire will do the same job,just the relay automates it

Its far from ideal for you guys but it will put the light out while still keeping the CEL for code pulling.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

How about just changing the bulb? I know that sounds silly but an amber or red bulb always shows something wrong when on a dash, but would it be as annoying if it were say green? Maybe it would then just blend in and look like it were meant to be on. Hmm, probably not one of my better ideas that one...

Owen.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

lol the red dwarf mod

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

mmm... true true. Think I'll go with the relay route so that I don't have to extend my wires though. Will probably mount the switch hidden under the dash somewhere.

Bevan

no need for a switch with the relay though bev? just fit the relay in the boot and thats that :thumbsup:

haha i like ur lateral thinking on that, owen! but yeah ill probly do the relay or the switch.

but what about my speed sensor idea folks?

I dont much care for shoes! :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    lol the red dwarf mod

"Sir, are you sure you want to go to blue alert? It will require changing the light bulb..."

LOL, good times good times. Only the british can make REAL comedy. Black people yelling into a mic isent comedy.

Maybe we should rename the CEL to the RSTA, the Red Swirly Thing Alert...

Owen.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

or as my other half says your lights come on the dash again, you know the one were u have to look under the bonnet, curse for half an hour make a brew curse some more tinker give up and get a mechanic to have a look at it.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031