Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: scotts 355 V6 swap

Well, when I heard people say things like "it sounds like a supercar" when they heard mine, I thought it wouldn't be long until the replicas started wanted engines that sound the part... :mrgreen:

Cracking looking kit/conversion there though. :thumbsup:

I'm suprised you have'nt got loads of ferrari rep owners knocking at your door,
    it will sound right when the swaps complete.

If you weren't such a good soul Paul, you'd have a seperate pricing list for "Ferrari" engines.

lol

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    lol @ olie ,ah but if i stick a prancing horse on the camry plenum chamber that will instantly make it a ferrari engine and i can charge ?10,000 a pop....that might just work you know!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

(wanna go halves on a stand at the kit car show ;) )
    not a bad idea sammy....im up for that.

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Cool because would like to take the 1.5 there with the bodykit on and 2 lid options so if your interested we need to chat ! rekon its the prime place to sell your V6 Mk2 conversion !

Might even be interested in getting one built using the extreme kit that you could use for shows as I would of course want a well tuned engine in it and would get big brakes on it and get the interior retrimmed spot on and original lights to get it close to perfect ! Also happen to have a camry at my disposal as well !

What ya rekon ?

Scott if you want the roof panel which I have a feeling replaces your tbar glass I know where to get it and its about ?300 if interested !

I had seen a panel on ebay in the past as well Sam, is the T-bar itself easy/safe to remove?

yep sam sounds like a plan,we will need to chat about it bud.

Scott not sure if you remove the middle bar or if it fits over it but will PM you a link for it !

Paul yup defo need to chat about this one for sure !

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast