Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A pair of mk2 v6's

Quote Originally Posted by johnny g
    Am back, and I'm fed - so now it's time to reply!

That s/c'd motor sounds the nuts Phil! And it's actually induction and engine noise rather than just a loud exhaust. Awesome.

Roll my supercharger!!

P.S. Thanks to Paul, Phil and Jay for making me feel welcome, was worth the 370 mile round trip :)
    Hey mate the pleasure was mine, anyone who can make that kinda trip it's the least I can do. Thanks for the spin in your car thats some machine.

You know you want a 1mz-fe so we can have a group buy:thumbsup:

What, the two of us? :p

Look forward to the phone call "Excuse me mate, you know those cams for the 1MZ-FE, well, we want to organise a group buy of err, err, ... well, 2"

...let you make that call ;)

Your all heart mate! Should make an interesting call though. If only there were 3 of us.

Paul i didn't realise you were filming it! Did you take some film of the cars coming back in? It was just then that I saw you with the camera.

I think he was just looking at pictures of hob nobs :)

Man I love these cars, don't they look so awesome lamping off into the distance with a suuuuperb note ?

Obviously though, ahem, neither of them sound as good as mine own, not even fizzy's, tee hee, it's just what I dreamed of.

Btw Paul, how much for one of those really cool twobrutal badges you have up front ? Meant to ask you that since JAE, hehe :)
    you cannot have creation, without first a little destruction

excellent footage :-)
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    yeah jay needs one of those special persons big shoes that will press harder on the throttle,maybe we should get him some for chrimbo ? lol

aye i got footage of your return but not of jay,he was still changing into 2nd gear somewhere :)

Peebs the TB decal on the front of the car was a one off bud,the guy that did it lost his job for er....doing peoples stuff at work :)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Paul Woods wrote," We should meet up shortly with a decent camera and take some proper footage,both cars side by side,NA v SC runs etc that would be excellent".

Can we have Uma Thurman as our leading lady? And I bet the butler did it!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    no no i insist on keira knightley while we are able to have unobtainable screen godesses.....oh and your avatar mate,its quite flattering,looks like im unravelling one of my johnnies lol

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast