Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GREEN MK1 turbo SWAP PROGRESS

mmmmmmmmm clean and shiny, just as it should be.

Excellent work there fella, well impressed.
    Theres no such thing as a bad day, only good days, some days are just better than others

88 MR2 MK1.6 - Deceased
    87 Mk1.6 - Collecting Parts and info

oh yeah..very nice..
    have you given steveb a shout about a feature article in mr2only yet..?
    if not do so immediatly..

wow! So impressed!

are the hardpipes and all other shiney bits chromed or just polished??
    Priorities change, passions do not.

Quote Originally Posted by millentubby
    wow! So impressed!

are the hardpipes and all other shiney bits chromed or just polished??
    hello mate, every thing that is alloy is pollished and all the steel parts are chrome, luckily i have the kit and a lathe to do the polishing myself which keeps the cost down

[QUOTE=Shugsta]I wasn't expecting that. Nice find :thumbsup: Had a good look at some pics on t'internet and the ic looks like a sound solution. How are you planning on feeding cold air into it? Sorry about all the questions, I may very well go this route.[/QUOTE

feeding cold air to the ic mmmmm thats a good one mate. ive given this lots of thought and i believe to get cold air in you must first get the hot air out so a vent on the rear quarter on its own wont work as it will just create an air pocket. so now my plan is to use a vent on the rear quarter along with an induction trumpet fitted to the rear panel with ducting from the ic. hopefully this will keep things on the cool side, if not then im going for ice , lots of ice:hehe: :hehe:

fits well into the cubby hole , perfickt angle aswell to route some side vent air onto it , reckons thats going to work like diving brown :thumbsup:
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

hi matt great work there mate. can't wait to see this one!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345