Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U.K.'s 4th Mk2 v6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    perverts the lot of you! :)

no pics as it was too hot to touch my phone yesterday....seriously! but the engine is in,its fuelled,plumbed and 90% done,today we make the exhaust and have a go at wiring her up,so that would make it a 3 day build rather than a 6 :) but we will allow an extra day for tidying up and pampering it so say 4 days from start to finish.Theres no attention to detail though,its just a functional V6 swap.

I'll grab lots of pics today of the madness,failing that you will see it on friday :)

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

3 days for the bulk of the swap. Congrats on that one.

Now come spend a minute on mine. :tease: Pleeeeease.

still no pics for you lol all work and no play... its all done bar the wiring which is being done tomorrow,so she should fire up by noon,nowts the matter! loads of time!

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by FourVeeSix
    Nice going there Paul, youre a flippin lunatic tho! :):thumbsup:
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    cheers tone! lol
    Cracks me up, only on this site is that taken as a compliment.

:clap: on the swap, truly swaptastic!
    I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars.
    The rest I just squandered.
    George Best

cheers tone! lol

well there you go,4 days from start to finish,head gaskets changed,timing belt changed,all fitted and wired up...even had time to get the oil level light working and wired up an electronic speedo which is something id never done before...

She fired up straight away,no hesitation and pulls really hard...just a few tidy up jobs to do,check ignition timing etc and shes ready for JAE,mad or what.....3s-ge to 3vz-fe in 4 days flat,loonies r us!

.. hats off to you two. in and running on a pressurised week, let alone four days :snooty: nutters

:thumbsup:
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Amazing mate, whats Anths first impressions of her? Will you get another one done by Friday morning:) ?

That exhaust looks just like mine, is it fujitsubo or something like that, how does it sound?

well done boss! thats an excellent turn around time!! how come mine took three months? :hidesbehi: lol lol thats a nice looking car as well, and my claim to fame is i put the alternator bolt in!!!!! lol lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast