Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 3SGTE Jig request thread.

no probs mate, as soon as i get it the mounts will be done and dusted within a day or 2 so will be able to post it straight on to you..

Many thanks:thumbsup:

Who has the jig now? I presume Owen has it back by now, is that right?

Anyway can I borrow it?

(I'll go and have a look at the terms and conditions and pay whatever is to be paid)

Tom what you planning ?

Matt has the jig I believe (wekll he borrowed it after doing amazing job on my mounts for me top bloke he is !) then I think off to...erm...not sure !

Well Mistertwokw was next in line. But the last post was on 4th October so he must have finished with it now. So I assume Owen has got it back. Sam, can you PM me Owen's phone number?

Oh and by the way it's not going in my Supercharger. I'm basically helping a mate out....

Matt only did my mounts about 10 days ago as I had major delay with the wedding but i know he was gonna get on with it rapido so Ki may have it now ! Will PM Owens number later as not got phone on me at mo !

Cheers Sam. Does anyone have Ki's number as well then?

By the way does anyone else have a jig I could borrow? I could do with it for next week!

(Oops, getting ahead of myself, need to find a decent clip first!)

Hi chaps, nope I haven't got the jig so it should still be with the last recipient.

Have fun with it Tom.

Cheers,

Owen.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

Cheers Owen.

It's probably only a question of time before I relent and fit a 3S-GTE in my car!

I love the Supercharged engine to bits, but I have already had to refurbish the top end (after a trackday disaster) and the bottom end after another disaster!

In the meantime a friend has asked me if I will help him do a 1.5 conversion. Of course the answer was yes!

Anyone we know

All the best,

Owen.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast