Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 3SGTE Jig request thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty
    I would love to use this when the time is right. Will you ship this overseas? To Norway to be exact? This a long way out still but just to ask. BTW, awesome work! It looks fantastic.

Shorty
    Hiya Shorty, well when I built it I decided that I was not prepared to let it out of the country, or let anyone with less than a couple of hundred posts have it, just in-case we never heard from them or saw it again. However you sound like just the sort of person we like on this forum so possibly an exception should be made... If you'd like to look into how much it would cost you to ship and how long it would take then we can go from there. (At the risk of causing offense I might ask for a deposit though.)

Let me know,

Owen.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

Will definately be wanting to use this around decemberish, but will book it when i have an exact date, top piece of kit:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Mistertwokw
    Will definately be wanting to use this around decemberish, but will book it when i have an exact date, top piece of kit:thumbsup:
    No worries, twill be here when the time comes. Ta for the kind words.

O.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Marksman
    Hiya Shorty, well when I built it I decided that I was not prepared to let it out of the country, or let anyone with less than a couple of hundred posts have it, just in-case we never heard from them or saw it again. However you sound like just the sort of person we like on this forum so possibly an exception should be made... If you'd like to look into how much it would cost you to ship and how long it would take then we can go from there. (At the risk of causing offense I might ask for a deposit though.)

Let me know,

Owen.
    No problem. This will not happen for a while so by that time i hope i have made my appearance to make myself worthy of shipping it out. Don`t even think about it now as it`s some time still before i get the engine etc. I have so much work to do before that time.

I actually thought i`d build my own bodykit. I`ve been hanging at this other board for a while and starting to learn a bit on how to do it.

Anyway, i`m glad you consider it now cause i`m sure when the time comes i will qualify:boogie:

Is paypal safe to use BTW. I thought i make an account and become a big member right away but i don`t like these kind of payments...

Sure thing shorty. Maybe I'll just bring the jig when I drive your car to Norway. (joke.) Actually what are the rules on importing? Could I sell you "my" car for say ?200, and then it be all legal in your country, but with low taxes?

Oh, yes paypal is very good!

Good luck as ever.

Owen.

hi mate, not how to go about this but basicly things have moved very quick for my conversion and would like to know how to get the jig. many thanks.....

Hiya Matt.

Glad to hear your swap is well under way.

Rules such as they are are stated in the opening waffle of this thread. I believe that Sam still has the jig and that there is no-one waiting after him so that would put you next in line. (If you'd care to drop him a Private Message to ask when he'll be done with it then we can go from there.) Oh and you'll have to stick your hand in your pocket to the tune of a tenner to extend your membership to full status, many thanks :thumbsup:

Have you got your mounts sorted?

All the best,

Owen.

cheers for that mate , paying up as we speak. mounts all done, back of my car all ready and the engine is ready and waiting to go in. just waiting for some brackets to return from the chromers:drool:

Quote Originally Posted by matt dixey
    cheers for that mate , paying up as we speak. mounts all done, back of my car all ready and the engine is ready and waiting to go in. just waiting for some brackets to return from the chromers:drool:
    Oooh, shiny. Should have said "Sam" is "superchargedsam", though with the amount he posts I'm sure you'll have come across the name :whistle:

Oh another condition of using the jig is plenty of pictures to be posted

All the best mate,

Owen.

Would like to put my name down next for use of the magic jig, could you give me a shout when your finished with it dixey?
    ta

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast