Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Thread: 3SGTE Jig request thread.

Pat, we need proof of this... ;)

Its on the todo list. :-)

The 3VZ has been built, I'm just in the process of building the loom and its ready to go. Taken lots of pics I just need to sit down and get the thread updated. :-)

Yeah I an hold on a bit, still have to cut out the old mounts and drop the 3s outta the donor car, btw I thought there were pdf templates available for the engine mounts???

Hi mark,

Pretty sure they are in the downloads section, if not I'm sure someone can email you the docs.

C.

There is one in the downloads section which I will PM you the link for now, but I would suggest making cardboard mock-ups first just to be 100%.

I've not yet done one so can't say 100% yet either way but I would expect them to be pretty close or they wouldn't be in the downloads section.

Hi guys, what's the deal with one getting ones hands on the fabled jig?

Howdy. :-)

Jig available and can be posted out Monday.

Will drop you a PM now with my number on.

No cost for using it, but will be courier costs to pay and a £50 deposit which will be refunded in full upon its return. :-)

PM just sent. :-)

Hi I'm interested i was wondering if the jig is still out there and could I get the precut engine mounts as well?
    Last edited by Chaos19810; 29-06-2015 at 20:07. Reason: Further information and spelling

PM just sent. Sorry slow replying. My bad!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627