Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan's turbo swap

Quote Originally Posted by Black Karmeleon
    not odd at all adam :mrgreen: its goin to be an absolute weapon when its done just feel sorry for my driving lisence its just about to be clean again after earning 2 sp30's in 2003
    no no, just an odd thought that a forced induction suits the body shape better than a revvy n/a. nice streamlined curves, well maybe not streamlined but curvy none the less !
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Good work mate!!! You're really pressing on with it quick... :)
    Small fonts are for midget baptisms, not signatures!

Quote Originally Posted by adamh
    no no, just an odd thought that a forced induction suits the body shape better than a revvy n/a. nice streamlined curves, well maybe not streamlined but curvy none the less !

tbh many ppl in leeds thought it was a mk2 turbo when the saw it as its very curvy and the mk1 standered is so angular and sharpe i do get what yr thinkin :)
    the car infront is a toyota MR2 mk1.5 :p

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge Bob
    Good work mate!!! You're really pressing on with it quick... :)
    Thanks man! your engine detailing is looking awesume dont think mine will be anywhere near that but will proably paint the engine block black and cam covers silver. Nice work yr self maybe we should get a friendly wales vs england swap race goin and all the welsh swappers can come and help me and visa versa :hmm:

Game on mate... would be good to keep each other pepping on with our swaps!!! The JAE deadling is keeping me pretty damn motivated too...
    Small fonts are for midget baptisms, not signatures!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    one word...brutal! good to see another taking shape,adam pass the popcorn....munch.

oh als v6 is getting paintwork done,and im hitting the engine probs as well,not long before you see a happy ferret cruising around :)

some real nice toys you got there dan,nitro too,bloody hell! :thumbsup:

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Woods
    one word...brutal! good to see another taking shape,adam pass the popcorn....munch.

oh als v6 is getting paintwork done,and im hitting the engine probs as well,not long before you see a happy ferret cruising around :)

some real nice toys you got there dan,nitro too,bloody hell! :thumbsup:
    yeh nice toys, but look under the toys, that place be laden with sheet stainless :drool: i guess each swap place has its perks!. i had two engine cranes and a pit / forklift, 20 ton trolley jacks made a one man job easy :-)
    Last edited by adamh; 27-06-2006 at 22:11.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

Quote Originally Posted by adamh
    yeh nice toys, but look under the toys, that place be laden with sheet stainless :drool:
    There could be a reason for that...

Oh and a pile of TB comissions...

Cheers all,

Owen.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

Joys of workin with S/S is the place is relativly clean too, Yeh maybe i should start making stainless steel body's for mk1s - delorian eat yr heart owt! hmm i think some stainless side skirts and door wells n bull bars are in order?? Have been toying with the idea of making a custom s/s engine lid scoop too.

Write back to selling stuff on ebay laters

Well here's a mini update:

got the engine and box apart, much to my delight the clutch was worn to its rivets and they had started to score the flyweel much to my horror! not to worry tho as ive ordered a molbidnium flywheel and copper/ceramic clutch frm the US :p and have cleaned the engine and box down with degreaser and got a very cheapo jet washer from Focus (my mate paul works there and with his dicount came to ?23!) works a treat! Today i have cleaned most of the parts and painted the block black and the cam cover with aliminuim silver paint looks sexy! Will be lifting out the 4age screamer tommorow yeehaa

will be uploading pics soon, im at my dad's at the mo and his crappy tiscali 28k dialup is sooo slooooooow

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast