Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Fizzy's V6 Swap

Which company did you use in the US Fizzy?

Cheers,

Owen.

----MY Manual SC------Lyn's Auto SC ---- NA/SC MK1.5 Donors-----
    "What have you angle ground today?" :twisted:

TB BIG Affiliate - SWAT Motorsport Forum Link Picture Album Shop Link

Quote Originally Posted by Marksman
    Which company did you use in the US Fizzy?

Cheers,

Owen.
    Ended up using a company called "rock auto"? There was another one which had a nice complete timing belt set (belt, all puleys, hydraulic tensioner, water pump) for a good price but they only shipped to the us and canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Peebs
    Did you have that Guinnes for me matey ? Hope you had a good time.

Yeah we love the colour too, so does Anna, I don' really see how anyone could not like it TBH. :)

As for the parts setback, it would be great to receive them sometime in the next weeks and a half, cross yer fingers matey, could even be done for JAE if they arrive for then...
    Yup - had a great time. Had a few pints of guiness in dublin, and even went to the guiness visitors centre too. :D

Believe it or not it actually the first time I have left the mainland - so the ferry crossing etc was all new for me. I nice break away. :D

I'll get cracking on sorting out the order today.... :D

They would want the photocopies of the card to authenticate it, Don't worry as your protected when you use a credit card, as technically it's the credit card company's money, I recently thought i was being conned, phoned card company, they said that i would'nt lose out if the goods did'nt arrive, but turned up in the end.
    Also with card fraud, if you don't have the insurance they offer, you are only responsible for the first ?50 of unauthorised use.

Quote Originally Posted by FourVeeSix
    Just one question Fizzy: Where is the locking key for your alloys?

Its a right pita trying to drop the rear sus with the wheels still on. :)
    :blush: I knew there was something else I was going to bring up with me...

....nah, seriously its in that little coin pocket/draw thingy at the lower right hand side of the steering wheel?

Look what I just picked up...

...an americana pizza, extra crunchy, with toppings of nuts and a serated crust....:boogie:

I got stung almost ?50 by parcel force for import duty and handling fees though. 8O

All I gotta do now it get it up to you guys. Should I send it asap, or wait until the rest of the stuff arrives and just drive up with the lot? :D

Quote Originally Posted by FourVeeSix
    Erm..... Looks the bizz though! :)
    Yup, seconded. In fact if you drill another couple of holes in it it'd make a perfect jig for modyfying standard flywheels :whistle:

O.S.

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2
    i ordered a 16" pepperoni,just send it up to woodsport...i'll make sure it goes to a good home lol

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

You could flog the sticker to an ebay Max-Muppet and get another fiver off the cost price...

O.S.

I think I had different size hubnuts on the original GT4 outer CV joints, I couldn't see why either!!!
    That Fidanza flywheel looks brilliant doesn't it and you'll soon forget the financial pain especially when you have started it up and blip the throttle.
    Every time I start mine I giggle at the throttle response.
    Looks like your getting on well guys BRAVO!!!!

Don\'t look back!

JB 3.0 litre V6 swap complete Undergoing taxiing trials

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast