Thread: Fizzy's V6 Swap

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Fizzy's V6 Swap

Well chaps we have been asked to do a swap for a fairly new member to Two brutal, namely Fizzy. He did originaly ask Paul to do the swap, but as you all probably know he is fully booked till November. As Fizzy would like to take his converted car to a show in mid August, he enquired via this forum if anyone else was prepared to take on the swap instead.

So, we offered to to the swap and after a few eMails, phone calls and stuff, he brought his Camry donor to us yesterday on his way back from buying it. After seeing my car and its nice shiney engine bay and me taking him for a quick spin in it, I think he was rather impressed by it's performance and swap quality - note he has a mk2 Turbo right now, with a blown snail.

The Camry donor, is a real cracker and an absolute sin to destroy really. It has covered 197k miles, but honestly you would not know it if you were to see it and hear that gorgeous engine. The body is in near perfect condition and the vehicle has a full service history up to 162k miles!

So as we currently only have room to store one car, we decided that the Camry just had to go as quickly as possible. So today was spent mostly stripping the donor car into it's component parts. The engine was not removed, but is ready to come out first thing tomorrow morning.

Here are some piccies of today's Brutality for your viewing pleasure.

Note, the absence of a grinder or burning tackle usage - we must be slipping :)
    Last edited by Peebs; 27-06-2006 at 20:18.
    you cannot have creation, without first a little destruction