Thread: celica rad & fans fitment

celica rad & fans fitment

has anyone tried fitting a celica rad & fans to a mk1?.. would they fit? anyone have both a mk1 and a celica they could measure the length on
    :-) ?

here is a shot, i dont know what celica they are from:

Attachment 233
    Last edited by adamh; 17-08-2006 at 21:40.
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

adam I can measure up the rads as I have the celica sat there but it is the 205 and not sure if the rad you have is a 205 one or not ! let me know if you want them measured up as take me 2 mins to do for you !

Ok 205 is: 26" wide by 17 3/4" high

MK1 rad is: 26" x 13 3/4" high, so lengthwise perfect but highwise hmm ! could be possible if you cahnge angle of rad to sit behind the support beam and bracket it up !

well, length ok, height maybe ok with angle, depends on how much room is present... i'm sure i'll get away with modding fans to fit on, hopefully they will just hang 3" lower than norm and maybe an inch above according to measurements there. I just want the fans really, if I can get rad to fit will be a bonus. cheers fella, watching fan & rads on fleabay

hmm, never seen a Celica with a crossflow rad, might be from the newer ZZW231 or something? In which case the dimensions could be quite different to what Sam gave you

they could.. but im going to have a flutter (gamble). i need fans primarily. they are from a 2004 celica.

fingers crossed :hehe:
    Last edited by adamh; 05-06-2006 at 23:41.