Thread: Wheel testing!

Durham, UK birthplace of the 1.5,v6 and v8 Mr2

Wheel testing!

A cool page for testing which wheels look best on your mk1 before you buy...over a hundred to choose from,sadly the mk1 only comes in black.

http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_gara...6&autoModClar=

TB Quote of the month:"I split my ear open whilst masturbating" - Jasper Full story Here

Great find,

Have been looking for full on side views of a mk1 to photoshop some wheels onto, dont need to now. :D

sorted :D
    ......in the bluecorner , fighting out of japan....

thats brill!!!!!!!

hours of fun!!!!

tony
    MONGSPEED DEVELOPMENTS making you faster

now \'wizards of nos\' agents

Yea, but in reality it really doesnt' look right. I have used that in the past and found that if you want a 15" wheel, you should move it up to 16" to get a better idea of what it will really look like. However, it still isn't that great.

but.. I usually use Adobe Photoshop and cut/paste wheels and change the angles to make them look right. That will give you a much better idea of what they will look like on the car.

Todd
    87sc
    www.cardomain.com/id/tksmr2

What a great site, Paul. They've got dampers and brake lines as well. Anyone ordered from them to ship to the UK?

Would anyone interested in a group order of parts if it helps the shipping costs?

I decided for Oz wheels ultrallegera using this or a similar site. I like the Enkel classic on this site too